Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can’t stand communities with women in them but not because of the women themselves

Celius

Celius

-
But purely because of the men in them always trying to be cucks who are willing to bring down their bros only to get some hoes’ cunny and that to me is the ultimate cuckoldry.

Even though I hate this forum in particular thanks to IT soys and LARPers, I’ve always overall embraced male dominated communities like this site and a let’s say maybe CoD or CS:GO’s lobby. It’s healthy for men to have these spaces as much as women claim them to be toxic, they’re pretty much necessary for men.

It’s actually quite impossible now in 2023 to be in a not male dominated space that’s full of devoted men desperately thirsting for some pussy while trying to come off as appealing and interesting as possible to women 24/7 and if you’re the type of man who isn’t willing to do that, then you’ll end up being stranded and feeling even more desolated than usual.

There isn’t even a point in trying to communicate with women via the internet. Whether people wanna eventually admit it or not, men and women can never make great friends and e-sex is as worthwhile as a wet fart and as ascending as masturbation with lubricants are, so conceptually, there’s very little reason to even communicate with women on the internet. I don’t even think I’ve ever done it jfl.

women should know to keep their sex to themselves and keep their mouth shut in voice chat.

disagree. Women are net negative even in whiteknight-free groups. If they're not there to farm SMV from simps, they leech of in other ways, be it financial (draining resources directly), practical (taking advice that would cost elsewhere or is hard to find in general) or brotherhood (being defended because of being a member of that group)

Of course in all scenarios they give back significantly less, acting as parasite

P.S. and even when they're not asked to benefit fiscally, and the only requirement is to be entertainming and funny even that is too much, besides in the most cases female will attempt to destroy what everyone previously built, by complaining how she's butthurt by something

Last edited:
I mostly can't stand them because they have foids in them

Foids entering a community is like BBC entering a virgin JB, it tears everything apart jfl

But it is also annoying how that distracts everyone else and people can't focus on what they're doing, common interests, or whatever, because they're all too busy trying to jestermaxx for foids