Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Family Dog Died.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
I know dogs get hate here, so >inb4 all the hate here, I get it; it was also a foid dog btw.

We had her since I was around 12, I think; I'm almost 22 now.

She kept me company tons of times: Whenever I had a shit day at school, which was very frequent, she was always there for me when I got home.

She always slept under my bed when it stormed, something I always found endearing.

I just found out- I picked up a Pizza to celebrate the end of this awful & brutal semester: I was eating it & drinking a cider, when my mom called me. She said she had to tell me something important, and I kind of figured it was about this: However, I was expecting her to tell me she had some months, and I would get to see her a few more times at least.......

Turns out, they had to put her to sleep Monday: They didn't tell me, due to the fact I've been raped by College this semester.

On top of that, I made a D this semester & I'm still waiting to hear back from one class.

I fucking hate this shit Earth, I can't wait till something just fucking destroys it all: Anyone who genuinely thinks "life is a gift" should just fucking kill themselves, because it's not, it's a nightmare every waking second.

I wish I had the resolve to just end everything for myself, but I don't have it in me.

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss brocel :cryfeels:
Your family fucked up by not telling that to you straightaway so you could enjoy a bit of time with her one last time

Fd

sad to hear i was in a similar situation with my cat but i'm not sure why your parents decided to have it put down without letting you know first and inviting you for a last visit. pretty disrespectful move from them

what kind of dog was it?

Rest in peace to your dog :cryfeels:

Hope she lived a good life

I’m not a big animal person myself but still, fucked up on your parent’s end. I feel your pain, my next door neighbor’s dogs were pretty cool and when they started dying, nobody told me so until they were dead.

There is no coping with death, especially of those close to you. I never had a dog so I don’t know what relationships are like, but many consider them like family. Sorry for your loss, may he rest in peace.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry:
I am very sorry.

I used to have an orange male cat that would greet me every day after returning from high school, which was the worst school period for me. I loved that cat. He didn't care I was ugly, he didn't care I was a retarded failure. He just liked being around me... He liked me...

Sorry for your loss, may your dog rest in peace in a better place than this pathetic clownworld

He didn't care I was ugly, he didn't care I was a retarded failure. He just liked being around me... He liked me...
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Sorry for your loss, OP. I think I can understand why your family did that. I hope you can get through this shit time.

Just get a new dog theory
On top of that, I made a D this semester & I'm still waiting to hear back from one class.
All that work for nothing but a D?

:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry:
I am very sorry.

I used to have an orange male cat that would greet me every day after returning from high school, which was the worst school period for me. I loved that cat. He didn't care I was ugly, he didn't care I was a retarded failure. He just liked being around me... He liked me...
That's what I love about animals.

They don't care about your ugliness, they don't care about your skin color, they don't care if you are a failure or not. They still will like being around you.

If I read a single word, I'd tell you to kill yourself: I did not read, so we will never know.
Sorry that niggas are like that bro.

Rip to your dog

If I read a single word, I'd tell you to kill yourself: I did not read, so we will never know.
I thought you were a based user but you turn out to be an emotional soy cuck larp.

All I said is why not get a new dog and inquired about your college troubles.

I myself lost a cat year ago...someone did steal him, know your pain bro

Best wishes to you bro, i hope that he will rest in peace

Sorry for your loss.

I dont have a dog but I have a D as well and its the end of the semester :feelsbadman:. college is brutal

Be glad that you could afford to pay someone else to put it down. That's brutal.

Ive had to do it a few times myself and its not fun. (Broken spines from cars, etc...)

My current doge is very old girl and is ok. My reason to stay alive tbh.

sorry for your loss brocel, I as well also had my family dog die, he died on October 14 2023

RIP doggie . Thats why i have a turtle it will definitely out live me .

I know dogs get hate here, so >inb4 all the hate here, I get it; it was also a foid dog btw.

She kept me company tons of times: Whenever I had a shit day at school, which was very frequent, she was always there for me when I got home.

She always slept under my bed when it stormed, something I always found endearing.

I just found out- I picked up a Pizza to celebrate the end of this awful & brutal semester: I was eating it & drinking a cider, when my mom called me. She said she had to tell me something important, and I kind of figured it was about this: However, I was expecting her to tell me she had some months, and I would get to see her a few more times at least.......

Turns out, they had to put her to sleep Monday: They didn't tell me, due to the fact I've been raped by College this semester.

I fucking hate this shit Earth, I can't wait till something just fucking destroys it all: Anyone who genuinely thinks "life is a gift" should just fucking kill themselves, because it's not, it's a nightmare every waking second.

I wish I had the resolve to just end everything for myself, but I don't have it in me.
Rip Brocel, DM if you want.

My condolences brocel losing on of the few creatures that did like you is worthy of griefing, may she rest in peace

Rip :(

I'd never keep an animal because I think they're too difficult to maintain and for this very reason that one day you have to see them die. Sorry for your loss brocel, on top of that being hit hard with a brick of usual life shit just makes the pain unbearable.

This is the cost of living life, it's a constant pain throughout your existence, such is the nature of life, I think this is true for normies as well not only incels, they can cope better though however.

Similar situation here, studied all day throughout the semester only to get mogged hard at end, although they haven't fully released results for all of the classes so hopefully I'm not too done for. Clown life, and I don't have much to cope with either, bad height, bad face, HS friends busy with other random life indulgences.

Last edited:
my dog is the only thing that ever showed me affection.

My condolences, brocel.

RIP. I lost mine last November and i know how sad it is.

My condolences.

Sorry for your loss brocel. I know how it feels like and it almost turned me into an alcoholic. Dont be like me and let drugs overcome you

I'm sorry for your loss, I fear for the day that my dog will die :cryfeels:

RIP Doggo, i feel with you.

I am 31 Years old and dogs were around as soon as i was born.

Every dog we have had was a better friend to me then a human

Long live your dog. I never owned one, I was terrified of them as a kid and my mother disliked them. Animals are the only things that will show you true pure affection in this life as an involuntary outcast