Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't stand women who say they don't like masculine looking men

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
"Teehee I actually like prettyboys/feminine-looking guys"
What those foids don't understand is that the "feminine" prettyboys they like are often more masculine than 99% of men. They are tall, have hunter eyes and well developed jaws. They NEVER like a TRULY feminine man because in reality that's a huge turn off.
Chico used to be the king of prettyboys, someone who foids would think of when they say they prefer feminine men, yet he looks more masc than 99% of men.

I really can't stand foids who say that like it debunks the blackpill.

All foids are chadsexual

Having a pretty boy face only works if you're tall and have a good frame. Nobody likes manlet twinks (other than faggots who want to fuck you in the ass).

What they mean by "masculine looking men"
Maxresdefault

The dude has more fat than muscle, which decreases testosterone.
u know who that is ? this nigga can punch either of us in the face 10% strength and cave our skulls in.

kyriakos grizzly. he's a greek powerlifter, he literally looks like my friends dad but this guy strength mogs almost the whole world.
kanyepilled

he would shit his pants if he saw this dude staring at him like this

Looking at pictures of Chico is self torture

They sure love a feminine hairline

"Teehee I actually like prettyboys/feminine-looking guys"
What those foids don't understand is that the "feminine" prettyboys they like are often more masculine than 99% of men. They are tall, have hunter eyes and well developed jaws. They NEVER like a TRULY feminine man because in reality that's a huge turn off.
Chico used to be the king of prettyboys, someone who foids would think of when they say they prefer feminine men, yet he looks more masc than 99% of men.
Having a pretty boy face only works if you're tall and have a good frame. Nobody likes manlet twinks (other than faggots who want to fuck you in the ass).
Exactly, If you're a feminine male, it never began.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back