Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can’t understand how anyone can actively post on IncelTears

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I can’t understand how anyone can actively post on IncelTears, there are politic, video game and movie related subreddits, you name it yet you get people out there who choose to be active on a subreddit dedicated to trashing locally undesired men out of all the subreddits there are to be active in.

They bash "misogynists" in hopes that they can appear virtuous to their goddesses.

It's a bunch of people who are really low down on the sexual totem pole themselves trying feel better about their own situations by beating up on people they think are even lower down than they are. Like fat, ugly chicks who can't get Chad and have to resort to dating short, ugly men. Incels and nearcels in denial. Cucks in sexless dead bedroom marriages. That kind of thing.

Last edited:
Inceltears is subhuman af

Inceltears is subhuman af
Exactly. IT consist of coping incels and ugly women. This group of people hate being reminded by incel communities how relevant looks are for success in life. So they attempt to portray us in a bad way to shut us down.

Last edited:
barely anyone is "active" on there tbh it's kinda dead

They have no life. Its their way of "fighting for a greater cause," they're fighting the misogynistic men and exposing them for the world to see.
Its just a way for them to feel like they're better than others. "I might be a loser but at least I'm an incel" kind of thing.

Yeah it's crazy I don't understand where the 'kick' comes from. I suspect they're reacting to many of our posts, because they highlight the bitter truth of society and they just don't want to accept the truth. It doesn't take a phycologist to work out it's denial/ego driven.

they're losers even amongst redditors:soy:
Yep they are at the bottom of the barrel
I suspect they're reacting to many of our posts, because they highlight the bitter truth of society and they just don't want to accept the truth.
And they can’t handle the blackpill being true because they’re ugly

I got banned on r/inceltear because I pointed out that Incel Tear constantly critiques incels.is of being an echo chamber despite they themselves being in an echo chamber. I also said that it is a toxic community that promotes bullying. My comments got deleted and the guy calling me a misogynist got upvoted (despite me having said nothing misogynistic.)