Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't understand or remember anything

Fazz35

Fazz35

Greycel
I've had this problem for many years. If I try to study I can't understand anything and I forget everything immediately. I have zero cognitive abilities, I don't know what kind of test I could do to better understand what kind of problem I have. Everyone thinks I'm retarded, they tell me that if I can do it, everyone can do it. I'm the last of the last, I suck. I don't deserve to be alive. Are you also having a similar experience? Please help me if you have any experiences that could resolve this situation. I am going crazy.

Just low IQ.

Maybe you can neetbuxx in the future.

there is no way out boyo, my situation is similar... i just cope

best thing i can tell you is to stop looking at bad stuff and listening to music .

Also yeah my memory is also weak, if youre planning on studymaxxign you need to be prepared to put in double the amount of hours that normies put in

Yeah I'm a retardcel and failed high school

Am low IQ on Neet with memory like sieve

My brain cant understand anything of this normie shit in life I hate trying to think cause i cant think good at all

Havent you also posted this on .net ?

maybe adhd, which also has high comorbidity with the autism spectrum (not saying you're autistic, but just in case)

You’re aren’t the only one. I also forget things too. Idk how I even graduated high school.

get your iq tested and if you get diagnosed with an intellectual disability, you can get money from the government. You have a bad memory so supplement vitamin b12 and D, and improve rem sleep. Also try mnemonics and memory palace

best thing i can tell you is to stop looking at bad stuff and listening to music .

Also yeah my memory is also weak, if youre planning on studymaxxign you need to be prepared to put in double the amount of hours that normies put in
im also memorycel. My general knowledge is quite literally disabled tier. I forget capitals, lakes, seas, mountains, names of rare animals, etc. It is beyond over for me unless i studycel like crazy but i never learnt how to do that since i could get by in hs. Yes, my memory was enough back then but now its retarded due to retardation of cognitive abilities due to rotting+possible brain damage

basically for me at least, my major HAS to be something i like in order for me to put in the hours.

im also memorycel. My general knowledge is quite literally disabled tier. I forget capitals, lakes, seas, mountains, names of rare animals, etc. It is beyond over for me unless i studycel like crazy but i never learnt how to do that since i could get by in hs. Yes, my memory was enough back then but now its retarded due to retardation of cognitive abilities due to rotting+possible brain damage
you have to force yourself to try to excel for everyhting you do , that way it becomes easier to studymaxx for things you dont like

I relate to everything you said. I'm very slow due to my autism. I can't remember shit. I even forget the very basics of anything I study. I can't concentrate due to earworms and me thinking about something completely unrelated. This is why I had to drop out of school.

most of us are retarded i bet
bad looks and shitty brain/non-NT go hand in hand
now if this was genetic or caused by being rotting social outcasts who missed out on all normal male developmental milestones is up to you to decide

Probably low IQ. Getting off the internet and avoiding low concentration activities helps a lot with brain function. And doing high concentration activities like reading helps brain function. But you’re ultimately doomed to your IQ.

Stress causes brain damage with the biggest effect on memory and learning.