Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

personality doesn't matter

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
I'm nice to people. even online i try my best to be nice to everyone i talk to. but do girls like me? NO. they hate me and want me to die. it doesn't matter how you act. they hate me no matter what. What can I do? I can't do anything I'm screwed.

Your looks = your personality

clearly if you have tried dating sites that show that you have HIGH matching personality with the woman but they see your pic and pass on you.

Men with antisocial personality disorders father more children on average than other men. So personality does indeed matter, its just that being respectful and nice towards others is something that foids see as weak. They love violent men who aren't capable of empathy towards others

I'm nice to people. even online i try my best to be nice to everyone i talk to. but do girls like me? NO. they hate me and want me to die. it doesn't matter how you act. they hate me no matter what. What can I do? I can't do anything I'm screwed.
Foids pick who's been kind and caring to them (height and looks)

I am quite literally the nicest guy I know and it has done me far more harm than good.

Your iphone = your personality and financial status

Personality, without a single doubt in my mind, is almost meaningless when it comes to how women desire men. There are several cases of women fucking and dating men who mistreat them, harm others, and are generally nasty people. But they still desired them because those men met the attractiveness criteria. I'll never meet that threshold, no matter how kind, good, or whatever type of person I am. My personality will never compensate for my appearance since personality cannot do so.

Personality, without a single doubt in my mind, is almost meaningless when it comes to how women desire men. There are several cases of women fucking and dating men who mistreat them, harm others, and are generally nasty people. But they still desired them because those men met the attractiveness criteria. I'll never meet that threshold, no matter how kind, good, or whatever type of person I am. My personality will never compensate for my appearance since personality cannot do so.
@DarkStarDown

Being nice is the most thankless job in the world. Only boomers occasionally praise you for it.

Welcome to the suck

being nice shouldnt be for girls some ppl just want to be nice, others want to not be nice, just do whatever the fuck u feel like doing tbh

Do you have ulterior motives for being nice?

Being nice doesnt do shit people are still going to treat you like shit and it will always be shit unless they feel being nice to you.

Girls are you for being nice

It's because they can smell your .is posts

Women would rather date a guy who gets drunk and hits them, and has no job, than risk being seen in public with one of us. Women judge and bully each other constantly, so all of their friends would abandon them if she dated something like us.

And NO, if an IT lurker is here, I'm *not* saying that every guy who gets a GF will get drunk and hit her etc. I'm just saying that enough DO, that the absurdity of the situation becomes apparent.

not trying to be a dick , but genuinely curious
what makes you say that girls hate you?
is it cuz they dont respond positively to you approaching them in public ?

not trying to be a dick , but genuinely curious
what makes you say that girls hate you?
is it cuz they dont respond positively to you approaching them in public ?
I am just nervous around people and still try to be nice but they hate me for it and insult me sometimes also they make fun of my height it makes me sad

Personality matters, but women have a different definition of a "good" personality.
Women are attracted to strength. If you are chad your personality isn't really important because you don't need to prove anything, but if you are sub 6/7 kindness is seen as weakness.

For women a "good" personality is someone who is mean, aggressive and manipulative, because he is seen as stronger than someone who is kind, docile and trusting.

We can't afford to be kind. But forcing yourself to be something you're not is tiring and emotionally difficult.

Water but you`re right

Personality matters. ITs definition of personality is essentially about virtues (which are in your control). But that isn't really your personality. Jungian typology makes statements about the wiring of the brain, the architecture, which is genetic for the most part. And this personality type does matter for relationships and how well you get along with people.

Last edited:
The fact users here keep ascending proves personality doesnt mean shit

Men with antisocial personality disorders father more children on average than other men. So personality does indeed matter, its just that being respectful and nice towards others is something that foids see as weak. They love violent men who aren't capable of empathy towards others
but they must still have a pleasant appearance, it is the appearance that makes you find women, not the personality

Trying to have a perfect personality in a world where everyone is a piece of shit is pointless anyways

What piss me off is having a good personality or doing nice for other is expected and it the bare minimum.

Yet when a chad or normie does it (which they are only doing it to get laid), they are seen as the world greatest person.

Nah.

I used to believe that as well but when you study enough about Cluster B’s you soon realize that the vast majority of them are extremely attractive.

Yes they have extremely manipulative personalities as well but without their extreme good looks women wouldn’t even place themselves in their vicinity to be victimized to begin with.

Had Ted Bundy looked like Chud cast or no cast on his arm (to evoke sympathy) none of those women would have been killed as they wouldn’t of even bothered to offer him help.

Last edited: