Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I can't wait to die

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
As I sit here smoking alone in my garage same as I did for the last 6 years I realise there is nothing I look forward to any more except death . My mum always tells me to stop smoking but these days I feel like lighting one up every half an hour. I used to care about cancer now I feel like it would be a blessing. I don't really believe in God anymore but if he's real he's my last hope for after this life and if he's not then at least it's finally over. The unfairness of this world made me a shell of who I used to be as a child. And being a ghost is not really a life anyway.

May you cope in peace.

The unfairness of this world made me a shell of who I used to be as a child. And being a ghost is not really a life anyway.
I feel completely the same.

So why not die? What are you waiting for?

Cope or rope, don't wait

I miss 2017 tbh, I had the balls back then to actually off myself, but ultimately decided against it thinking things would get better. It never gets better.

cope, you will never die :feelsrope:

Neither can I

If you want to quit smoking you could try taking N-acetylcysteine. It might work.

Suicide is on my mind too all the time, now more than ever. Hopefully SSRI will make me feel better. If it doesn't then I might as well kms

Weak men rot and suffer.
Brave men kill themselves
Heroes kill themselves and the ones that caused their suffering.

Weak men rot and suffer.
Brave men kill themselves
Heroes kill themselves and the ones that caused their suffering.
man with that kind of posting i have no clue how you haven't been banned yet.

I feel completely the same.
same.i will try to go backhome this year and see if something happens. the pain of living has increased way more this year and i am desperate to try to at least remove some of the pain.don't want to end up as a statistic. i want to die with christ. backhome everyone is poor,way way uglier then here in london,and have trash jobs so yeah. haven't got much of a chance.

why would he be banned? this is quite an average post on this site
that's only common amongst greycels lol. greycels always make the worst posts imaginable and there is a reason why many of them get banned before they turn blue.

that's only common amongst greycels lol. greycels always make the worst posts imaginable and there is a reason why many of them get banned before they turn blue.
lol @ thinking this is the worst post imaginable :lul: any mod that bans him for that is a pansy

man with that kind of posting i have no clue how you haven't been banned yet.
Bruh are you lost or something this ain't reddit.

Yes, sex and love is what makes life bearable. Without that its better to be dead.

As I sit here smoking alone in my garage same as I did for the last 6 years I realise there is nothing I look forward to any more except death . My mum always tells me to stop smoking but these days I feel like lighting one up every half an hour. I used to care about cancer now I feel like it would be a blessing. I don't really believe in God anymore but if he's real he's my last hope for after this life and if he's not then at least it's finally over. The unfairness of this world made me a shell of who I used to be as a child. And being a ghost is not really a life anyway.
Please OP do not kill yourself or live to die. Maybe your future self will thank your past self for not giving up.

the sweet release of death can't come soon enough :feelsjuice: