Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I completed my political test assessment.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
@Betrayed

I told you days ago that I would and here are my results. :feelsjuice:

PolitiScales Results 11 10 2022

40% rehab

19% regressive? giga cucked

Well, that was fun.:feelsEhh: There is a lot of things I took a neutral stance upon because either I didn't like how they worded the questions where I didn't feel right answering them and because I didn't like the vagueness of the language involved. I really wish some of those questions they would of articulated more clearer to answer fully. :feelsjuice:

Basically a Stalinist.

Or Nazbol or Marxist-Leninist.

Whatever.

I'll provide detailed response soon. Nice chart I like it. Where can I fill it out?

For now my thoughts are "Commie" :feelsclown:
Nm I saw the test. 160 questions. Oh man Idk if I can make it through all of them, but I will try

Based results except justice
Rehab doesn't do shit. You know "these" types of general assholes never change.
If death penalty was enforced for every crime there would be no criminals
All dead or too afraid

Or Nazbol or Marxist-Leninist.

Whatever.
I never really liked Lenin, Stalin intervened and cleaned up Lenin's mess when he died.

[The assassination of Leon Trotsky was a good thing for several reasons, too many to list here.]

Nazbol is a great concept if it wasn't full of a bunch of internet larpers. :feelsjuice:

I'll provide detailed response soon. Nice chart I like it. Where can I fill it out?

For now my thoughts are "Commie" :feelsclown:
I prefer to call myself a socially conservative and nationalistic economic communist. :feelsjuice:

Based results except justice
Rehab doesn't do shit. You know "these" types of general assholes never change.
If death penalty was enforced for every crime there would be no criminals
All dead or too afraid
Problem with that you would kill half your citizenry with such draconian measures which is why I am half and half.

Half social rehabilitation and half execution by firing squad, depends on the crime. :feelsjuice:

I don't like the way some of the questions are paired with the answers given as choices. It leaves too much room for ambiguity and then produces a neutral score against the middle. I finished it, saw my results and then went on to do another task on my phone and lost the page. Now I have to take it all over again. Will get around to it. In fact, I remember taking this quiz a longtime ago.

Last edited:
I don't like the way some of the question are paired with the answers given as choices. It leaves too much room for ambiguity and then produces a neutral score against the middle.
Yes, I also feel the same way about the test. :feelsjuice:

I don't like the way some of the question are paired with the answers given as choices. It leaves too much room for ambiguity and then produces a neutral score against the middle.
Politics is cope anyways, as a khhv

They asked for my I'd and location.

Said it was "urgent"

Politicsmogged.