Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I constantly feel like my bike tires have gone flat

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
And I am right half the fucking time god fucking damnit

buy new tires

used to happen to me too. like once a month i would have to change the inner tube.

used to happen to me too. like once a month i would have to change the inner tube.
I've gone through 4 in like 2 months and each time I remove my tire to replace the tubes I strip the nuts because I don't have the right type of wrench. I fucking hate bikes. this last puncture happened like 2 days after I replaced another tube. I am constantly squeezing my tire to see if it's flat
buy new tires
i already replaced the back tire because im retarded and was braking brakeless by jamming my foot and it was a week before I noticed I tore all the way through my nonskate shoes and wore down my tire all the way to the threads

I've gone through 4 in like 2 months and each time I remove my tire to replace the tubes I strip the nuts because I don't have the right type of wrench. I fucking hate bikes. this last puncture happened like 2 days after I replaced another tube. I am constantly squeezing my tire to see if it's flat

i already replaced the back tire because im retarded and was braking brakeless by jamming my foot and it was a week before I noticed I tore all the way through my nonskate shoes and wore down my tire all the way to the threads
switch to sk8board if you're not riding that far

When I used to ride bikes, they'd go flat on me all the time. Incel luck I guess.

you're just fat as fuck so you make them burst when you sit on them

Yo wtf same. I pump it everyday to like 100psi but it still feels flat

Me too, we need to get better pumps.

Check the inside of your tyre. I got two punctures in 2 days... There was a thorn in the tire. Either that or stop riding over spikes all the time

Same. But my bike is old, and i'm a fatcel. Gonna get a newer, lighter one. Mine is an old bike from target (2001). Thing is heavy as fuck

I was expecting you to say it felt like that cuz you have weak legs and I would've said same lmao rip me

why not get bmx tires so u dont need to worry about that