Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I convinced my mother that many foids nowadays are just whores

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
I just gave her the example of 2 foids talking to me about chad in recess (which I made up) and acted all sad and depressed for not seeing me as a potential partner, also said that said chad was a 20 yo drug addict with a history of crimes and she got mad asfuck and especially deathnic foids being such whores and told me to not hang out with such girls. Rn im in my room laughing about me being a complete pyscho and manipulating her, technically im right tho they probably talked about chad and also bro zoned me and they talked about chad 2 years ago they fucked him already probably. Also she was based and said that its because of western degeneracy and the internet and that such girls end up lonely in their 30s.

Kek that you used me as example to blackpill your mum

No you're right. This is 100% the case for many foids and you're not in the wrong for telling how it is.

My mom also believes me when I tell her these girls at whoring around. She has eyes, your mom has eyes too, they can see.

Based on statistics for virginity, partner count and marriage, women are whores. That’s just a fact, we are no longer monogamous.

I just gave her the example of 2 foids talking to me about chad in recess (which I made up) and acted all sad and depressed for not seeing me as a potential partner, also said that said chad was a 20 yo drug addict with a history of crimes and she got mad asfuck and especially deathnic foids being such whores and told me to not hang out with such girls. Rn im in my room laughing about me being a complete pyscho and manipulating her, technically im right tho they probably talked about chad and also bro zoned me and they talked about chad 2 years ago they fucked him already probably. Also she was based and said that its because of western degeneracy and the internet and that such girls end up lonely in their 30s.
For me, convincing my mom that divorce rape, false claims of assault/abuse and looksism were all real things feels like an achievement to me.