Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i could have been chad if I didnt steroid maxx

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I was looking at pictures of me when I was 13-15 and I looked good, I had killer jawline and facial definition if I never steroid maxed I probably could have gotten better looking but because I was retarded I thought steroid maxing would impress my oneitis and ruined myself. If I never steroid maxxed and just facial aesthetics maxxed I’d have a better chance of getting my oneitis

Fuck u dumb nigger (in video game)

Ask for Ritalin.

How did they ruin u? Can't think of anything besides stunted growth

You dumb idiot you have to take steroids after 2-3 years of natural gains and reaching your genetic limit (in video game)

I was looking at pictures of me when I was 13-15 and I looked good, I had killer jawline and facial definition if I never steroid maxed I probably could have gotten better looking but because I was retarded I thought steroid maxing would impress my oneitis and ruined myself. If I never steroid maxxed and just facial aesthetics maxxed I’d have a better chance of getting my oneitis
So lower your body fat and taper off the steroids, it's all you chalk your problems up to... :feelsUgh:

And if you would be a Chad if you didn't do what you did, then get off this forum and go looksmaxx, you're like 18. :feelsjuice:

wouldn't this 'technically' make you volcel?

wouldn't this 'technically' make you volcel?

Brenton Tarrant too