Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I could've had a job by now

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I got hired at mccucks a while ago and went to orientation and everything but didn't show up to my first day because I had a throbbing headache like 2 hours before I was supposed to go in and I had plans to sui soon. I still have the uniform. Applied to a few other places online later but I haven't even got a spam call on my phone since then over a month ago. If I was an nt normie I'd walk into a random business, give the manager a firm handshake and be hired on the spot. I could have my ps4 back and a weed stash and be coping the pain away by now. jfl at my life

i wish weed was legal here... and same i could have been coping with my console again/ videogames if i had a job but i choose NEET because its more comfortable / i was gonna work at walmart

i wish weed was legal here... and same i could have been coping with my console again/ videogames if i had a job but i choose NEET because its more comfortable / i was gonna work at walmart
it's still illegal in my state, but they have medical weed places

You don't want to work at McD's for the rest of your life, right? Use the time to self-study something that can be useful. Usually programming.

You don't want to work at McD's for the rest of your life, right? Use the time to self-study something that can be useful. Usually programming.
i can't study shit. i need money for drugs

jft at working at mcdonalds, you will be sorrounded by stacies and chads

I know folks who get paid worse than that at first. Not bad for a McJob.
yeah i know im retarded af for blowing it off. most fast food places around here pay a dollar less. target was offering 11.50 but they rejected me

yeah i know im retarded af for blowing it off. most fast food places around here pay a dollar less. target was offering 11.50 but they rejected me

Reapply to a different McD's? Unless you live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

If their system is unified and they report it, you're screwed.

Reapply to a different McD's? Unless you live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

If their system is unified and they report it, you're screwed.
yeah I did to the next closest one nothing back yet :feelsrope:
there are like 5 places I was going to apply online but couldn't find where to on their shitty ass websites:lul::kys:

I know folks who get paid worse than that at first. Not bad for a McJob.

Are you a doctor? Someone said you were in another thread.

yeah I did to the next closest one nothing back yet :feelsrope:
there are like 5 places I was going to apply online but couldn't find where to on their shitty ass websites :kys:

RIP.

McJob sounds like hell.

You had the sense not show up. You want to be bossed around by some fat roastie manager and fat single mother customers?

i can change a bike tire thats it. i have no skills
That's better than most. I would seriously look at building operator. They are hurting for those and being an aspie incel is actually a plus in that line of work. Maybe look at being an industrial mechanic.

That's better than most. I would seriously look at building operator. They are hurting for those and being an aspie incel is actually a plus in that line of work. Maybe look at being an industrial mechanic.
When you interview for building op, there is a 50-50 chance your interviewer will be autistic as fuck and not care about social skills. Especially true if looking at school districts(not an option if criminal record). Seriously, fuck McDonalds, I would advise against ever working there if not facing homelessness.

Just remind yourself, those retarded Chad fucks can learn mechanical shit; it must not be the hard. Believe me, the more you learn the more you will be amazed how retardily simple it is, and since you are not knocking up Stacey, you aint dealing with any of that drama shit. Tap that, be a wizard, and master skills. Get a dog, go fly fishing, work towards freedom 45. If you are as young as I think you are you can do it. If you are not, well Freedom 55..

Watch Chad be miserable and working at 60 to keep his ungrateful roastie daughters in school while you sip a coffee while working on your fly fishing lures.

This thread is going to give me a few gray hairs. Its all so stressful, just reading about it.

I got hired at mccucks a while ago and went to orientation and everything but didn't show up to my first day because I had a throbbing headache like 2 hours before I was supposed to go in and I had plans to sui soon. I still have the uniform. Applied to a few other places online later but I haven't even got a spam call on my phone since then over a month ago. If I was an nt normie I'd walk into a random business, give the manager a firm handshake and be hired on the spot. I could have my ps4 back and a weed stash and be coping the pain away by now. jfl at my life
Your parents took away your coping mechanism cuz no work? Tell them if they had gave you human genes, you'd be living off your face already. Making 3 times what they make in a year.

jft at working at mcdonalds, you will be sorrounded by stacies and chads
this. I was gonna get an application from this diner up the road, but when I went in there most of the staff were your typical judgemental normies. No thanks lmao

Your parents took away your coping mechanism cuz no work? Tell them if they had gave you human genes, you'd be living off your face already. Making 3 times what they make in a year.
I was tempted to tell her I would ROPE but I didn't think that would go so well lool.

Apply for a large chain grocery store that isn't walmart. They're usually really easy to get into