Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i created a dating profile again I'm getting desperate

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★★★
zero matches after three days, 70% of the female users are single moms. It's so fucking over why am I performing self harm...
I feel so desperate for the touch of a woman, why is this world terrible

Yeah, I was also super desperate the last few months, but then a few weeks ago I deleted Tinder and Bumble.

Tried online dating sites in the past like OkCupid.

But of course not good enough, even for those overweight ugly foids and sometimes those with kids.

If you're already trying, you already fail.

If foids like you, then they would already give you obvious hints.

But yeah online dating sites/app are a sham anyways, fuck them.

based

the sad part is, if even they are not our looksmatch, which women are? lmao
Any man's looksmatch would doing miles better. Then again they fraud with make-up or rather fake-up.

But yeah online dating sites/app are a sham anyways, fuck them.
they try to extract money from you at every turn. why is there no dating app that enables all those features others paywall?

They artificially inflate their looks thinking their Chad's looksmatch.

I can't believe it...
they try to extract money from you at every turn. why is there no dating app that enables all those features others paywall?
men not finding dates and women being egotistical whores is good for business, the more lonely men with disposable income the more money they rake in, like how tinder paywalls male users on swipes but not female users

Yeah they want you to subscribe to tinder gold or something to give you some little more advantage.

Yeah everything is profit-driven and everything is monetized.

Getting with someone is meant to be sentimental, but those elite evil scum want to profit from it.

Yeah they want you to subscribe to tinder gold or something to give you some little more advantage.

Yeah everything is profit-driven and everything is monetized.

Getting with someone is meant to be sentimental, but those elite evil scum want to profit from it.
is there no solution to this