Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I created a tinder fake profile of a 35 year old single mother

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
And I saw like any woman with infinite smv, I was receiving more likes and matches than I was capable of keeping up with, in less than 20 minutes I already had more than 100 likes, it's simply brutal how a 35 year old woman still has infinite smv .

femcels aren't real

And I saw like any woman with infinite smv, I was receiving more likes and matches than I was capable of keeping up with, in less than 20 minutes I already had more than 100 likes, it's simply brutal how a 35 year old woman still has infinite smv .
good job. we already did this 6 years ago. blackpill forums running in circles

35 is not that old in modern age, especially if woman looks sexy

@ItsovERfucks
isn't real no way GIF by SMALLFOOT Movie

"omg but all those guys only want to use me for sex :foidSoy: " well at least they're wanted.

your sentence makes no grammatical sense
Bro I'm so tired I just woke up from sleepmaxxing whole day, my eyes are bearly open, I just be writing shit :feelshaha: my bad.

Ic, maybe we're reaching a dead end with this blackpill stuff ...
There really isn't much to elabtorate on, saying "it's over" isn't exactly an expanding and complex philosophy, we already proved it's over hundreds of times what would we ever elabtorate upon?

what would we ever elabtorate upon?
I'd be interested in how other perma-virgins cope with all of it. How to deal with it and still live a joyful life. Incel self-help basically.
That would be an interesting concept, but the userbase is too braindead for something like that, so let's keep spamming "it's over" until the end of times.

I'd be interested in how other perma-virgins cope with all of it. How to deal with it and still live a joyful life. Incel self-help basically.
That would be an interesting concept, but the userbase is too braindead for something like that, so let's keep spamming "it's over" until the end of times.
A combination of low effort fakecels and people too depressed to actually provide a unique experience so very rarely will you get a new perspective on the blackpill. Eventually people will get bored of it and start posting more fascinating or more optimistic threads.

"omg but all those guys only want to use me for sex :foidSoy: "
i don't understand why they complain about that, it's normal
they do it to men too, they just don't admit it

Just exist mode putting another redpiller on suicide watch

all these red pillers that say no man wants to date a woman with kids in her 30s/40s are coping so hard

A combination of low effort fakecels and people too depressed to actually provide a unique experience so very rarely will you get a new perspective on the blackpill. Eventually people will get bored of it and start posting more fascinating or more optimistic threads.
lol at this, when someone tries to provide a new perspective they get backlash from all the retards in here. Someone posts an optimistic thread? "Its over" "No ___ for your face" "there's no point". Someone tries to show a new perspective? "you're retarded" "ok GrAy" "it's the jews"

E4F7B3A9 34F5 4746 BC0E E1B10ECC8FBE

You could put a 60 year old fat woman and get more contact in a day than as yourself in a year.
Tinder is cancer.

if you want a real blackpill do the same but with a 109 year old facially deformed wheelchair bitch with no legs

you should stop because even at 50-60 they still get insane amounts of attention.

Men on tinder tend to right swap everything, and then unmatch later. So your experiment isn't complete. You have to message or be messaged, however you will for sure still get 100x the attention in a day as the dried up roastie single mom than you ever have IRL or on dating apps.

Suifuel tbh,
Tinder should be banned, same goes for any other dating app.
Bumble most recently, fired roughly 40% of their employees, due to men not playing the game anymore.
Hope this trend continues, cause those apps are pure cancer.
A woman well past her prime, should not receive that many likes.
Those simps make my blood boil.

"omg but all those guys only want to use me for sex :foidSoy: " well at least they're wanted.
The crazy thing is that even if 5% of them would want to date her for an ltr potentially, she still has 5 options in just 20 minutes :feelsseriously: Life is just way too fucking easy for them

The crazy thing is that even if 5% of them would want to date her for an ltr potentially, she still has 5 options in just 20 minutes :feelsseriously: Life is just way too fucking easy for them

Are you going to join the discord server?