Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I created this account as soon as I realised there’s no looksmax left for me

darktriad_cel

darktriad_cel

Recruit
★★★
It’s over, I’m already lean, gymmaxed, hair covers my subhuman upper eyelid bug eyes

Yet I don’t even have hollow cheeks unless i bite them

And girls treat me like a gohst

I literally lost all hope

55082.jpg

It’s over, I’m already lean, gymmaxed, hair covers my subhuman upper eyelid bug eyes

Yet I don’t even have hollow cheeks unless i bite them

And girls treat me like a gohst

I literally lost all hope
Time to incels.ismaxx

Grabbing women by the pussy (or ass)
I used to do that when I was a kid while playing tag with girls I’d be able to low-key grab them by the boobs or pussy but as an adult how can I cope

don't worry, homie. you'll be banned as soon as mods come online :feelsYall:

Is that you in your avi?

Looks gay as fuck, especially with that eye area and duck lips. Dudes like this grow their hair out, not realizing it makes them look ten times more gay. Only Chad with a chiseled skull can pull off a haircut like that.

Looks gay as fuck, especially with that eye area and duck lips. Dudes like this grow their hair out, not realizing it makes them look ten times more gay. Only Chad with a chiseled skull can pull off a haircut like that.
Brutal and ppl saying I’m fakecel due to my avi

Get some more tactical soap

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back