Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cried hard in church

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : I walked in a couldn’t hold it I had my head down I didnt want anyone to see. I cried for like 10 minutes this life is so painful

Wtf this is hard to hear. But you know there's no way people didn't notice. Why trigerred you to become so upset?

Happy Break Up GIF by Studios 2016

Do you believe in god? Do you still love him after this brutal life he gave you

Do you believe in god? Do you still love him after this brutal life he gave you
God if exists loves our suffering and jerks off every time we are having mental breakdown and ejaculates all over the heaven when we rope. It's not possible to be more evil than that God. There are only few options: he doesn't exist and if he does exist someone had to create him or maybe he is already dead. Either way we are fucked as incels.

Whispering in an empty house

God if exists loves our suffering and jerks off every time we are having mental breakdown and ejaculates all over the heaven when we rope. It's not possible to be more evil than that God. There are only few options: he doesn't exist and if he does exist someone had to create him or maybe he is already dead. Either way we are fucked as incels.
Imo he either doesn't exist or he is an evil sadist who made the world the cruel place it is.

Why trigerred you to become so upset?
Bullying memories, dead father , being lonely , feeling weak and helpless . I just put my hand down and began to cry

Why did going to Church trigger this reaction in you?

Why did going to Church trigger this reaction in you?
My guess is this: God hasn't been good to him. He's looking for solace, but can't find it in God.

Sorry to hear that, brocel.

As others are saying in this thread, why did the church make you cry?

i wanna wank in a church

Bullying memories, dead father , being lonely , feeling weak and helpless . I just put my hand down and began to cry
Sorry to hear. I deal with the same minus the bullying thankfully