Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's 43°C in India right now

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
★★
Gods curse this sun scorched land. The heat is sucking the life of out of me. I have an assignment tomorrow so I can't skip college either.

Summers in Curryland are just painful. The weather during January and February is so good you want to write poems about it. Shit hits you in April. I want to fucking immigrate for fuck's sake.

Lmao how do u even survive in that kind of temperates. I can't tolerate when it's 25 degrees outside during the sumers. I can't even imagine what 43 feels like

Never have i ever prayed for rain like this before

Imagine the smell

being too cold is worse

11*C here :feelsjuice:
Fuck 43, I can’t even handle 18*C

its snowing here

Good, I like hot climate

Gods curse this sun scorched land. The heat is sucking the life of out of me. I have an assignment tomorrow so I can't skip college either.

Summers in Curryland are just painful. The weather during January and February is so good you want to write poems about it. Shit hits you in April. I want to fucking immigrate for fuck's sake.
Which state bro?

Never began for curries. Getting roasted alive.

Dumeel Nadu
What a Bongali nigger doing there?
Pagal khane ka mareez hain tu
I like hot climates and sweat. Rainy season is full of common cold and shit and winter season is full of skin drying and shivering cold.

Only summer makes your body feel good and active with that heat. Just keep hydrating yourself and eat some fruits like water melon.

Never began for curries. Getting roasted alive.
Ironically Curries should feel more threatened by the climate itself than Muzzies or Chinks. Global Warming is fucking us hard

What a Bongali nigger doing there?
Studying in College bruh. Didn't you read my threads about the Tam Brahm girl who uses me as her uber.
I like hot climates and sweat. Rainy season is full of common cold and shit and winter season is full of skin drying and shivering cold.

Only summer makes your body feel good and active with that heat. Just keep hydrating yourself and eat some fruits like water melon.
The Sun is scorching my skin and I hate getting all sweaty.

This heat is nothing for us. You are a weakling that's it
Tbh you are kinda right. Us and Sands are supposed to be heat resistant. I will trying coping with GluconD

Studying in College bruh. Didn't you read my threads about the Tam Brahm girl who uses me as her uber.
Didn't know the setting was in Tamil Nadu.

You are such a lucky nigger mother fucker. You are living my dream man. Being in a bike ride with a Trad Tamil foid :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

@brazi look at this nigger, living my dream. I want a tamil foid too :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
The Sun is scorching my skin and I hate getting all sweaty.
Just drink 6-7 liters of water and bathe twice a day. Sunscreen maxx also, sun damages our skin
I will trying coping with GluconD
Don't do those cucked processes junk. Just eat 3-4 water melons per week.