Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cried watching the new spiderman movie

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
soy moment tbh but not for the reasons you may think

I really couldn't hold my tears watching Tom Holland (a white pretty boy) having cutey love dovey scenes with his goblina girlfriend just like you'd expect from two youngsters without many things to worry about besides which college they're going to once they graduate

watching these things and remembering how much of an oldfag loser I am who never ever had a gf and missed out teen love was brutal af, I couldn't hold my tears during some scenes. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Tom Holland is a manlet. It feels good knowing that I heightmog him at 5’8, but I still feel like a toddler on my university campus with all of the 6’5 Chads walking around.

Tom Holland is a manlet. It feels good knowing that I heightmog him at 5’8, but I still feel like a toddler on my university campus with all of the 6’5 Chads walking around.
he's dating a cute and taller girl, does knowing that also makes you feel good?

:lul::lul: did you emotionmaxx while watching superhero movie ?

foids like ruthless men who rapes them.

Over:feelsrope:

he's dating a cute and taller girl, does knowing that also makes you feel good?
Idk how guys can date taller women. It would make me feel so emasculated and make me see her as less feminine.

It feels good knowing that I heightmog him at 5’8
:chad::chad::chad:

:lul::lul: did you emotionmaxx while watching superhero movie ?

foids like ruthless men who rapes them.
If we can't attract foids anyway, we might as well not suppress our emotions. (((They))) want us to be emotionless slavedrones.
Idk how guys can date taller women. It would make me feel so emasculated and make me see her as less feminine.
Me too. Maybe if I were 6', I would be ok with dating a 6'1" foid, but at my height, nope.

Is the movie worth watching?

soy moment tbh but not for the reasons you may think

I really couldn't hold my tears watching Tom Holland (a white pretty boy) having cutey love dovey scenes with his goblina girlfriend just like you'd expect from two youngsters without many things to worry about besides which college they're going to once they graduate

watching these things and remembering how much of an oldfag loser I am who never ever had a gf and missed out teen love was brutal af, I couldn't hold my tears during some scenes. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
How old are you? Hookers are there you know?

I got the same feeling when i was reading Stargirl, i envied MC because he is young and he got a crazy girl.

Screenshot 20211220 125115

explain yourself :feelsbaton:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back