Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I currypilled my mom and called her a rajeeta

E

ERaser

Captain
★★★★
She said that she's not below any race but she got offended and couldnt answer when I presented her in what ways curries are inferior. She started speaking in a primitive ethnic tone like a nigger.

She said that she's not below any race but she got offended and couldnt answer when I presented her in what ways curries are inferior. She started speaking in a primitive ethnic tone like a nigger.
Bitch slap her if she growls at you like a chimp too much. Curries love chimping.

Bitch slap her if she growls at you like a chimp too much. Curries love chimping.
I punched her face once and got transported to a mental hospital

I punched her face once and got transported to a mental hospital
Make sure you transport her to a real hospital next time. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Why are you blackpilling your mom ?

Why the fuck are you telling this to your mom? Honestly shame on you man.

Based

I used to harass my curry parents when they kept nagging me to go back to college during my neet ldar years. When they couldn't even refute my arguments , they'd start crying:lul:

Grab her bobs and vagene next time.