Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Racism) my first time being called a "cracker"

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
I've been called a honky (70's) and a "peckerwood" before. But being called a cracker was new to me...

The time I was called a peckerwood was pretty funny....

I was just walking down tge street and a car slowly drove by. A nigger was yelling, "Wood! Wood!" As they approached...

Right as they got level to me, the yelling dude yelled, "Peckerwood!" and they started laughing and drove off. (Leaving me confused)

Anyway....

So I'm over helping some Mexican neighbors do something in their apartment, and out of the blue one of them asked me if, "I had any crackers..." With a gleam in his eye.

I told him my roommate might and when to ask him about crackers...

My (White) roommate laughed and said sure! What kind do they want? Lol.

That is still funny to me all these decades later... Lol. Fucking cholos!

I've been called a honky (70's) and a "peckerwood" before. But being called a cracker was new to me...

I was just walking down tge street and a car slowly drove by. A nigger was yelling, "Wood! Wood!" As they approached...

Right as they got level to me, the yelling dude yelled, "Peckerwood!" and they started laughing and drove off. (Leaving me confused)

Anyway....

So I'm over helping some Mexican neighbors do something in their apartment, and out of the blue one of them asked me if, "I had any crackers..." With a gleam in his eye.

I can't imagine some nigger calling me a "cracker".

it appears that the tables have turned on white people in america. as more ethnics flood the US, whites will become a minority in their own country. Its over for white americans

one direction GIF

Tales from the basement.

Nigger! Cracker!

Anyway....

Oh. I've been called a cracker lotta times.

Niggers are brave when

1. They outnumber you.

2. They're in cars.

Just tell nigger......and run.

If they can say cracker we can say nigger
Its just words at the end of the day

No cumskin would ever get offended by the word cracker, unless you're an extremely sensitive pussy.

Did you move out of the house with the outhouse?

No cumskin would ever get offended by the word cracker, unless you're an extremely sensitive pussy.
That's why I laughed it off. It's like Whites can't even get good slur terms... Just stupid crap. It's almost as if they aren't smart enough to invent a clever slang.
Did you move out of the house with the outhouse?
No. But at the time of this tale I lived urban. Many decades ago. Probably before you were alive....
If they can say cracker we can say nigger
Its just words at the end of the day
At least nigger is a nation based slur.

In a way it's like calling American whites, 'mericans.

Imagine thinking cracker is insulting when you can mog them to death for being a pale organic. Nothing hurts the "ethnic" more than being called poop.

Imagine thinking cracker is insulting when you can mog them to death for being a pale organic. Nothing hurts the "ethnic" more than being called poop.
I always thought crackers were a bit dry and fragile... Easily crumbled.

Ofc niggers probably only considered the white and salty kind.

We go well with cheeses and soups...

Butt shit gets all the toilet's

I always thought crackers were a bit dry and fragile... Easily crumbled.

Ofc niggers probably only considered the white and salty kind.

We go well with cheeses and soups...

Butt shit gets all the toilet's
Holy based.

Anyway....

If your incel you get called slurs it doesnt matter what your race is

even though rice have it the worse

Cant count the times somebodies called me a “chink”

Or yelled “ching chong”