Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I cute foid vent with me about leaving his bf, but didn't destroyed me

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
Due to a cosmic joke, a foid (which I was mildly attracted to) ended up calling me to vent (I hate when normies open up to me) with me how she was leaving her bf, how she tried to make peace with him, describe me how they lay in bed, how she hugged him and how they ended up having sex, how he as been his bf for years. She told me everything.

Why I am proud of myself. That would be suitfuel for everyone else.

Sure, In the past if something like that had happened to me, would have destroyed me. But the fact that I was able to manage the pain, makes me realize that I am becoming desensitized to those types of things. Makes me realize that I have become accustomed to the pain, I am getting numb, I'm becoming empty, numb, I dont feel anything, that is a relief for me.

I have been exposed to so much shit, that I dont feel anything anymore. I hope this is forever

Last edited:
I would charge 80$ per hour for this kind of venting. I'm not a fucking shrink.

I would charge 80$ per hour for this kind of venting. I'm not a fucking shrink.
To be fair this is the first time it happened to me , I was completely caught off guard

Fucking bitch, why doesn't she nags guys she fucks.

Never began for poor grammarcels

Fuck .. English is not my first language, what grammatical errors did I do
“A cute foid vented to me about leaving her bf but, it didn’t destroy me” would have been a better title lol it’s ok latincel there are a lot of poor English speakers here it’s very diverse

Previously...

However, as an associate of Justus Grossbier, I changed my perspective so as to prevent a "Domino Dancing" delusion from rooting itself in my mind.

Last edited:
Who is justus grossbier