Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BRUTAL experience in Psychward

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

Isolated from humanity
★★★★
I met a foid in a mental hospital, I confessed my feelings to her by writing her a letter and I was going to give her a present for her birthday, but despite that she tells me shamelessly that she's going to pick up male nurses and she continues to use Tinder in her spare time right next to me :feelsbadman:

The worst thing was that she didn't give me a definitive answer , telling me she needed to think about it. Meanwhile I was desperately clinging to the hope of being in a relationship with her, but that night she showed herself to be selfish and, according to her, she doesn't owe me anything when I criticized her for using a dating app. :reeeeee:

I ended up getting angry and thinking about punching her in the face, but I didn't do it. :feelsrope:

She told me that my reaction wasn't healthy JFL.

These people don't realize that it's not a sign of good mental health to be well adapted to a sick society.

Using Tinder like it's a normal thing is mentall illness.

Using Tinder like it's a normal thing is mentall illness.
Exactly, I was very surprised to see how much dating apps play a part in their daily lives. This society is totally fucked up, how can you build a stable relationship with these people?

Exactly, I was very surprised to see how much dating apps play a part in their daily lives. This society is totally fucked up, how can you build a stable relationship with these people?
You simply can't. The reason why there's a natality crisis in modern economies is not only for socio-economic reasons, higher education or some "asexual" people, or even people refusing to date.

People who do date are the problem. They are absolutely unfitted for long term relationship, and they are actively encouraged to adopt behaviors harming their hability to make guenuine bonds and engage in a sane couple life.

You simply can't. The reason why there's a natality crisis in modern economies is not only for socio-economic reasons, higher education or some "asexual" people, or even people refusing to date.

People who do date are the problem. They are absolutely unfitted for long term relationship, and they are actively encouraged to adopt behaviors harming their hability to make guenuine bonds and engage in a sane couple life.
I agree wholeheartedly, these individuals lack perspective and act in an individualistic way, and they feel no obligation to contribute to the community. They only seek to satisfy their impulses through the services offered by the market economy.

I wish I could be in mental hospital for a while… my life at college gets worse exponentially. My two IRL friends don't even talk to me. The only ones who contact me are my parents. My academics are also declining.

didn't give me a definitive answer , telling me she needed to think about it
-
Yeah, that's kinda normal and it's actually a gentle way of saying "no".- I've seen that for years...- foids generally avoid giving a direct "no" answer because they have a fear that the man might react violently.- So they tend to try to "let you down easy" with an indirect answer.- Generally this means you'll have to take the hint and move on, yeah
-

I wish I could be in mental hospital for a while… my life at college gets worse exponentially. My two IRL friends don't even talk to me. The only ones who contact me are my parents. My academics are also declining.
Personally, the hospital has done me more harm than good, and I'm leaving this hellhole tomorrow.

-
Yeah, that's kinda normal and it's actually a gentle way of saying "no".- I've seen that for years...- foids generally avoid giving a direct "no" answer because they have a fear that the man might react violently.- So they tend to try to "let you down easy" with an indirect answer.- Generally this means you'll have to take the hint and move on, yeah
-
Except that it's more likely to make things worse in the long run, given that she doesn't make her intentions clear. Having no experience and being autistic, it's hard for me to know when someone is interested or not.

Personally, the hospital has done me more harm than good, and I'm leaving this hellhole tomorrow.
Brutal… probably a grass is greener situation for me, it has been so hard lately and I just want something different. Thankfully we only have about 1.5 months to go in the semester.

I met a foid in a mental hospital, I confessed my feelings to her by writing her a letter and I was going to give her a present for her birthday, but despite that she tells me shamelessly that she's going to pick up male nurses and she continues to use Tinder in her spare time right next to me :feelsbadman:

The worst thing was that she didn't give me a definitive answer , telling me she needed to think about it. Meanwhile I was desperately clinging to the hope of being in a relationship with her, but that night she showed herself to be selfish and, according to her, she doesn't owe me anything when I criticized her for using a dating app. :reeeeee:

I ended up getting angry and thinking about punching her in the face, but I didn't do it. :feelsrope:

These people don't realize that it's not a sign of good mental health to be well adapted to a sick society.
Stop being friends with her. When she leaves the psychward, she will be getting creampied by chads while you rot all alone in your dark world

Stop being friends with her. When she leaves the psychward, she will be getting creampied by chads while you rot all alone in your dark world
I'm tired of being rejected :feelsrope:

Then stop pursuing females. You ought to know that they only throw themselves at chads and high tier normies.

Waking up bares no Gifts, just more of the same SHIT ( no release )
And ill further add the fact, that it can potentially get worse by some loose event.

Danm
Aren't you in stem?

Give it up, anything other than a yes & kiss is a no.

last year there were only girls at the mental hospital and I think they were making fun of me

Yeah. I remember talking with you some time ago. You're that Hatian guy right… have the gangs taken over completely?
It's total chaos there,vm no flights from and to Haiti.
There was prison break too.

You better never go back to that place

you deserve it , what did you expect? that the mental foid falls in love with you? :feelskek:

Dont be unrealistic its just gonna make you rope faster