Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I declare myself as an inspector of sexual acts

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
I appoint myself as inspector of sexual acts. This appointment will make it my noble duty, to grant each couple approval or disapproval, for any sexual act that the female performs on the male. These acts include the following, kissing, blow-jobs, hand-jobs tit-jobs and vaginal sex.

Before the first time a couple performs any of the sexual acts listed above, they must receive my approval for that act. In order for that to happen, I shall perform an inspection. The inspection shall involve the female performing said act onto me for 20 seconds. Based on her performance I shall give her a sexual quality rating, from A to F, if the female passes my quality rating with at least a C- or higher, I will grant approval for the female to perform that act on the male.

In order for this to occur, couples must only seek approval with a sexual inspector before their first time performing any of the acts listed above.
Only virgin men who are not attractive shall be appointed to this position

Are you employed within I.N.C.E.L? :feelswhere:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back