Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I declare myself an enemy of the West and the established order.

• Thread starter sociology blackpill
  • Start date
sociology blackpill

sociology blackpill

Banned
-
Why do I have to continue paying taxes to an oligarchic government that oppresses me as a man, and that finances degenerate single mothers, Jewish feminism, transitional treatments for faggots etc? There is no reason to feel any sense of unity towards the United States of America or any country of the Masonic axis of NATO.

Their anti-traditional capitalist society is not even capable of maintaining a patriarchal order, nor of giving young men a decent family, nor children to fight for. Their women are whores, I would NEVER go to war against any state for those whores and all the western rot.

I wait for the day when a megalomaniac like hitler, carlomagno or julius caesar declares war on this center of world evil called the united states, to join their ranks.

Putin, I only ask you to activate the red button, save us!

I wait for the day when a megalomaniac like hitler, carlomagno or julius caesar declares war on this center of world evil called the united states, to join their ranks.
What stops you from being the megalomaniac?

Yes, me too! Heil!!

Incel power!

GH0lW2KaAAAm4lq

I'll lead the incel frontline

Putin, I only ask you to activate the red button, save us!
Retard he is part of the same elite he is not your savior he is one that will enslave you but in a more sneaky way
Klaus schwab putin russian representatives
Putin oath 33 words all seeing eye nwo
Wef putin
Putin chabad jews
Putin kike
New Khazaria eradication genocide of slavic people fake made up russian ukrainian war
Russia eat the bugs
Rothschild russia controlled
Russian jews
Brics digital currency NWO enslavement banks

R

I know, but a mental slip by Putin can provoke a third world war in the same way, which will be for absolutely idiotic reasons, but it will bring anarchy, unrest and chaos, which is what we incels are interested in. A favorable environment for the rise of messianic megalomans with traditionalist, rigid ideas and longings for greatness. The human chaos always derives in tribes, the tribes are always ordered racially, masculinely, religiously and dictatorially.