Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I deserve to fuck a 9/10 jb goddess

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
With a tight wet warm pussy. To make up for all the years that i am a kissless virgin. There should be a law that states that if you are a kissless virgin over the age of 18 you are allowed to have sex with any women you see

Cringe AF tbh.

With a tight wet warm pussy. To make up for all the years that i am a kissless virgin. There should be a law that states that if you are a kissless virgin over the age of 18 you are allowed to have sex with any women you see
BASED

Nothing cringe about it tbh. If youre a model citizen and a virgin at 18 you get to have sex because you deserve it.
The part where he wrote "there should be law that let's incels have sex with any woman they want" was cringe, demonstrated self-unawareness and is basically just r/IncelTears bait. It's not helping our image here.

Low Iq thread

The part where he wrote "there should be law that let's incels have sex with any woman they want" was cringe, demonstrated self-unawareness and is basically just r/IncelTears bait. It's not helping our image here.

Well if he means like just ravage any woman you see walking down the street I guess not, but there should be a catalog that you can pick a cute JB to have sex with from. Theres no reason why if youre a model citizen you should be a virgin while Chad whos a three-time felon gets to have endless amounts of sex. NO REASON. NONE WHATSOEVER. Felons should be castrated.

It's over for us 17y old incels

you deserve a 5/10 of your own race.

tired of these jb threads tbh