Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I did the right thing, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I was just thinking while:smonk:, mang, but while I was a christcuck who ultimately left the church, looking back, i did the right thing according to the Bible, which of course can be rather:bluepill:d, by “fleeing from sexual immorality”(somewhere in the New Testament), mang

So many fucking sexy ass whitoids that I might’ve ultimately acted out inappropriately towards out of sheer pp frustration, mang, a few who were quite friendly with me(church fake politeness front, quite likely)…

so why torture myself at length while i was already on the brink of roping like that christine chubbuck chica because of my own inkwelldom, unironically, mang

Last edited:
Why do you keep bragging about all the various foids who show friendliness and interest in you, especially in context of you praising your own face? :feelsUgh:

Ultimately, though, I doubt any divine figure wished for all this hypergamy, moral degeneracy, and foid worship/standards keeping you incel; unless you're a secret Chadlet. :feelshehe:

Why do you keep bragging about all the various foids who show friendliness and interest in you, especially in context of you praising your own face? :feelsUgh:

Ultimately, though, I doubt any divine figure wished for all this hypergamy, moral degeneracy, and foid worship/standards keeping you incel; unless you're a secret Chadlet. :feelshehe:
Have you seen my face because of my race, Chico? :feelsbadman:

I occasionally feel that my lowly, chaste state is actually superior to whatever hedonism is happening around me. In such situations, I feel my bond to God stronger than ever.

It is most likely all just cope, however, my brain simply finding ways to prevent me from falling further into a depressive state. I am not an atheist; I hesitate to call myself agnostic, and when asked I say that I am spiritual.
This is why probably im more dharmic in my beliefs these days, mang

u da mang mang with big cojones mang

christianity doesn't make sense to me

I was just thinking while:smonk:, mang, but while I was a christcuck who ultimately left the church, looking back, i did the right thing according to the Bible, which of course can be rather:bluepill:d, by “fleeing from sexual immorality”(somewhere in the New Testament), mang

So many fucking sexy ass whitoids that I might’ve ultimately acted out inappropriately towards out of sheer pp frustration, mang, a few who were quite friendly with me(church fake politeness front, quite likely)…

so why torture myself at length while i was already on the brink of roping like that christine chubbuck chica because of my own inkwelldom, unironically, mang
Convert to Islam instead, chico.

Lmao