Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I didn't benefit from being born in Burgerland

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

Sure, maybe being born in Burgerland is better than being born in some 3rd world dark races shithole, but I don't care about those, I care about other Western/White people and nations, and it's clear that Burgerland is the bottom of the barrel.

Let's start at birth. A majority of American baby boys have their genitals mutilated with circumcision for the love of strange medicine. America and Israel are the only 1st world countries where a majority of baby boys get mutilated, and at least Israel has the religion excuse. America doesn't. Circumcision is worse than rape because at least most rapes don't cause physical damage (and those that do, it's usually minor). Circumcision causes irreversible and severe physical damage to your one and only penis. Sexual pleasure with a circumcised halfcock compared to sexual pleasure with an intact penis is like looking at a beautiful image in 240p grainy black and White vs looking at it in 4K vibrant color.

Then, let's skip ahead to adolescence and early adulthood. I had to wait until I was 21 to get nice drinks in bars and restaurants, until then, I had to pay acquaintances to buy either pure hard liquor that tastes like fucking hand sanitizer, or beer/wine that doesn't get you drunk unless you drink so much you'll be springing more leaks than the Titanic. In all other civilized White countries, the drinking age falls between 16-19. Never forget, it's overemotional foids "WAAA MY CHILD WAS KILLED BY A DRUNK DRIVER BOO HOO HOO" who got the drinking age raised and that stupid Hollyweird cuck Great Replacement Ronald McDonald Reagan helped them. Fuck Reagan. Fuck his stupid amnesty. Dr. Verwoerd was a gorillion times better than stupid cuck Reagan the poo poo head. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Now, let's look at college. The one good thing about American colleges is frats, but my dad didn't let me join one because he was worried I would take advantage of a drunk sorWHORity girl, but who cares? I genuinely don't get it, even though I have never raped a female and I am not planning to rape a female or do anything illegal, I am law abiding. Why would my father care if I took advantage of someone else's daughter, though? Not his daughter, not his problem. If I ever had a son and he raped some other man's daughter, why should I care? I'd be happy that my patrilineage has cucked another man's lineage. Just to be clear, I am not going to rape any female or do anything illegal. And most American females are fat and unattractive, anyway. European females are much more foreskin-friendly, and attractive and fit, and none of them were ever in sorWHORities. I don't take a sorWHORity girl seriously as a human being, she chose to join her exclusionary little illegal hazing mindless conformist plastic promiscuous rich daddy mean girl cult devoid of feminine virtue that cares only about drinking, partying and fucking. I hate these niggas more than a NAZI. If I had been born in Europe, sure, I wouldn't have gotten to join a frat, either, but it wouldn't have made me the odd man out amongst my high school peers because frats and sorWHORities aren't a thing in Europe.

And let's look at the demographics, ~57% of children born in the USA are from non-Western backgrounds. 40% of the children born in the UK aren't ethnically British, but a double digit percentage of those are still White. ~33% of children born in Ireland aren't ethnically Irish, but once again, many of those non-Irish are still White. Don't get me wrong, all ethnic uitlanders have to leave if Irish Civilization is to be preserved, but Irish Civilization is less threatened by continentals than it is by the colored races. It's like the difference between being kicked hard in the nuts with an iron spiked boot and being castrated with no anesthetic (which still is only slightly worse than being a victim of routine infant circumcision. Thank you to Dr. Verwoerd for creating Apartheid.

So, let's review. Being born in Burgerland meant
  • I got my genitals mutilated at birth, removing ~70% of the nerve endings in my penis and ensuring I would never experience the true pleasure of sex
  • I had to wait way longer than people in actual civilized countries to start legally drinking, meaning I was condemned to lower-quality drinking experiences as a young adult (personally, I think 18-20 year olds shouldn't have to pay taxes if they can't drink, no taxation without equal rights, it makes way more sense to give victims of MADD's crazy foid anti-teen drinking laws reparations for what was actually done to them than it does to give the blacks reparations for what was done to their great-great-great-great-great-grandparents)
  • The one good thing about American college experience, I never got to be a part of
  • I will become a minority by the time I'm in my mid-30s, whereas for Europeans of my age, it's late-50s (Sweden), late-60s (Germany), and mid-70s (Ireland and Britain)
So fuck Burgerland, fuck Sleepy Joe Brandon, and fuck the Pledge of Allegiance. I wipe my filthy shitty stinky disgusting ass with America's ugly-ass flag and shoot my thick and creamy loads all over it. I wish the Revolutionary War had failed and all of the so-called "founding fathers" (really degenerate treasonous rebels) had been hung for treason, just like Lord Haw-Haw (who wasn't nearly as bad as they were) was. Thank you Dr. Verwoerd I love you.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

First-world-cel complaining about his country.

Hello fellow Burgercel

It sounds like you just like to be angry about stuff?- I don't mind having been circumcised, or not having had a social life in college, or not being able to drink till 21.- And I don't notice or care about anyone's race

So to me it looks like this is all in your head.- Any rich country is a great place to live
-

Hello fellow Burgercel

It sounds like you just like to be angry about stuff?- I don't mind having been circumcised, or not having had a social life in college, or not being able to drink till 21.- And I don't notice or care about anyone's race

So to me it looks like this is all in your head.- Any rich country is a great place to live
-

Any rich country is a great place to live
Only the corporations are rich. Our infrastructure is decaying, there are homeless everywhere, and only 20% of people can afford a house.

USA is the best "western" country to be born. Much better economy and purchasing power than in Europe. Sweden has 25 % VAT and USA has very low sales taxes and no tax at all on food in most states. Overall taxation much lower in the USA. Opportunities better. GDP per capita much higher compared to EU, Japan, other continents. Europe is AGAIN in recession because of bad energy policy (USA does not give a shit about climate change despite like three times the per capita emissions compared to EU average (Italy and France are at the world average per capita emissions, EU level is also around world average, still EU pays all the climate finance in the world despite EU having less emissions per capita than many so called developing countries)) and sanctions against Russia and bad demographics. Unemployment is much higher in Europe than in USA. Getting a job in USA is very easy compared to Italy, Spain, Greece, Finland, North Macedonia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Ukraine, Albania etc. Many of the world's brighests individuals end up in the USA, benefiting the US economy. While we in EU refuse to attract the top individuals in order not to hinder the development of developing countries, both parties in the USA have the same agenda: take in as many top individuals from other countries as possible to benefit the USA. EU loses its own top talent to USA. Our most promising companies are bought by big US companies (partly our fault for selling, but there are systemic issues in play here).

I remember one returning european complaining how electronics, food etc. is so much more expensive in EU, but the salaries of professionals are much lower. and taxes higher. Petrol (so called "gas" despite not being gas) is ridiculously affordable in the USA, the federal tax has been the same for decades while here it is raised most years!

Euro has been weak against the dollar since late 2014 when ECB started quantitative easing.

New PS5 games cost 80 euros while they cost 70 dollars in the USA.

the separate Blu-ray disc drive is selling for $79.99, but €119.99 in European Union.

I bought PS3 for 679 euros at launch in March 2007. USA had its launch in autumn of 2006 already. For lower price (599 dollars). Euro was worth like 1,45-1,50 US dollars at that time. EUROPE DID NOT EVEN GET THE BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY OTHER THAN SHIT SOFTWARE EMULATION THAT DID NOT WORK FOR MOST GAMES AND THOSE GAMES THAT WORKED, IT LOOKED AND PLAYED AWFUL WITH CAMERA BEING STUCK TO THE GROUND, GAME-BREAKING BUGS, NOT ABLE TO PROGRESS PAST CERTAIN POINTS, GRAPHICS MUCH WORSE (and littered with emulation errors) THAN ON ORIGINAL PS2 HARDWARE. AND THE HDD WAS ONLY 60 GB AND NOT 80 GB.

Europeans give much, much more in ODA compared to all other countries. USA and Japan give like 0.2-0.1 % of GNI while EU has had official policy forcing every member state to reach 0.7%. More than 10% of EU budget is given away to developing countries as grant-based development aid. Sweden, Denmark, Luxembourg, Norway etc. are way above the 0.7% target. USA will only decrease its ODA budget in the coming years while EU will increase while US economy is doing much better than the EU economy. from a much higher base level, of course. The difference of GDP per capita between USA and western Europe has widened considerably since 2007 (financial crisis year). Italy is still much below its 2007 GDP per capita and even Germany is going through a lost decade in terms of GDP per capita and even worse than just one lost decade in terms of productivity per employee or per hour. Italian productivity has only deceased this millennium. Italy Labour Productivity Growth data is updated quarterly, available from Mar 1997 to Jun 2023, averaging at -0.04 %

Prostitution laws differ: Europe has the absolute worst laws in the world and also better laws in some countries compared to USA. Sweden, Norway, France etc. have worse prostitution laws than the USA. Germany, Austria, Netherlands have better prostitution situation than the USA. But overall, even prostitution is more available and affordable in the USA compared to the European average situation.

let's look at the demographics, ~57% of children born in the USA are from non-Western backgrounds.
and this is good if you are a white european, not bad. for example, there are practically no ethnic women on the available dating pool in Finland for native men.

Last edited:
Italy’s productivity has been stagnant in recent decades. Real value added per worker declined by nearly 5 percent, while total factor productivity fell by 13½ percent during 2000-19. Real per capita income in 2019 was about 6 percent below the pre-Global Financial Crisis level.

All Nordic nations have VAT of 25% except Finland and Iceland at 24%. Hungary has the world's highest general VAT at 27% EU law stipulates a MINIMUM VAT of 15%. EU average is like 21 or 22 %. Compared to Japan, Canada, USA, Australia, South Korea, Singapore, all countries in the world, Europe has the highest VAT rates. It is also easy to raise further and it has trended up. Outside Europe in all of the ODA-giving countries the worst case of VAT is in some parts of Canada where it is 15% after regional sales taxes/VAT is added to the federal rate of 5%.

I AM STUPID. I WILL STOP READING AND REPLYING ON THIS WEBSITE. I SHOULD HAVE USED THIS TIME TO LEARN MYSELF MORE, NOT SHARE MY KNOWLEDGE. I WILL ONLY UPDATE MY EJACULATION DIARY.

Last edited:
America is the bottom of the barrel of First World countries, and already, only 43-44% or so of babies born in the US are First Worlders.
Hello fellow Burgercel

-
How can you not mind having 70% of the nerves in your penis removed?
Only the corporations are rich. Our infrastructure is decaying, there are homeless everywhere, and only 20% of people can afford a house.
Truth
USA is the best "western" country to be born. Much better economy and purchasing power than in Europe. Sweden has 25 % VAT and USA has very low sales taxes and no tax at all on food in most states. Overall taxation much lower in the USA. Opportunities better. GDP per capita much higher compared to EU, Japan, other continents. Europe is AGAIN in recession because of bad energy policy (USA does not give a shit about climate change despite like three times the per capita emissions compared to EU average (Italy and France are at the world average per capita emissions, EU level is also around world average, still EU pays all the climate finance in the world despite EU having less emissions per capita than many so called developing countries)) and sanctions against Russia and bad demographics. Unemployment is much higher in Europe than in USA. Getting a job in USA is very easy compared to Italy, Spain, Greece, Finland, North Macedonia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Ukraine, Albania etc. Many of the world's brighests individuals end up in the USA, benefiting the US economy. While we in EU refuse to attract the top individuals in order not to hinder the development of developing countries, both parties in the USA have the same agenda: take in as many top individuals from other countries as possible to benefit the USA. EU loses its own top talent to USA. Our most promising companies are bought by big US companies (partly our fault for selling, but there are systemic issues in play here).

I remember one returning european complaining how electronics, food etc. is so much more expensive in EU, but the salaries of professionals are much lower. and taxes higher. Petrol (so called "gas" despite not being gas) is ridiculously affordable in the USA, the federal tax has been the same for decades while here it is raised most years!

Euro has been weak against the dollar since late 2014 when ECB started quantitative easing.

the separate Blu-ray disc drive is selling for $79.99, but €119.99 in European Union.

I bought PS3 for 679 euros at launch in March 2007. USA had its launch in autumn of 2006 already. For lower price (599 dollars). Euro was worth like 1,45-1,50 US dollars at that time. EUROPE DID NOT EVEN GET THE BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY OTHER THAN SHIT SOFTWARE EMULATION THAT DID NOT WORK FOR MOST GAMES AND THOSE GAMES THAT WORKED, IT LOOKED AND PLAYED AWFUL WITH CAMERA BEING STUCK TO THE GROUND, GAME-BREAKING BUGS, NOT ABLE TO PROGRESS PAST CERTAIN POINTS, GRAPHICS MUCH WORSE (and littered with emulation errors) THAN ON ORIGINAL PS2 HARDWARE. AND THE HDD WAS ONLY 60 GB AND NOT 80 GB.

Europeans give much, much more in ODA compared to all other countries. USA and Japan give like 0.2-0.1 % of GNI while EU has had official policy forcing every member state to reach 0.7%. More than 10% of EU budget is given away to developing countries as grant-based development aid. Sweden, Denmark, Luxembourg, Norway etc. are way above the 0.7% target. USA will only decrease its ODA budget in the coming years while EU will increase while US economy is doing much better than the EU economy. from a much higher base level, of course. The difference of GDP per capita between USA and western Europe has widened considerably since 2007 (financial crisis year). Italy is still much below its 2007 GDP per capita and even Germany is going through a lost decade in terms of GDP per capita and even worse than just one lost decade in terms of productivity per employee or per hour. Italian productivity has only deceased this millennium. Italy Labour Productivity Growth data is updated quarterly, available from Mar 1997 to Jun 2023, averaging at -0.04 %
I care more about things other than purchasing power, money, etc...I'd rather have my entire penis than be able to buy more video games. I'd rather have fewer vacations than become a minority in my own homeland.
Prostitution laws differ: Europe has the absolute worst laws in the world and also better laws in some countries compared to USA. Sweden, Norway, France etc. have worse prostitution laws than the USA. Germany, Austria, Netherlands have better prostitution situation than the USA. But overall, even prostitution is more available and affordable in the USA compared to the European average situation.
Prostitution is pointless for circumcised men since lack of foreskin + condom = essentially no pleasure.
and this is good if you are a white european, not bad. for example, there are practically no ethnic women on the available dating pool in Finland for native men.
No, it's bad because it's setting the indigenous Europeans on the road to be a minority in their own homeland. Why would a native European man want ethnic females unless he has some raceplay fetish? I don't want to breed with other races. I wish for my children to be of my volk.

South Africa or Rhodesia back in the day were probably the best places for White Men to live.

America is the bottom of the barrel of First World countries, and already, only 43-44% or so of babies born in the US are First Worlders.

How can you not mind having 70% of the nerves in your penis removed?

Truth

I care more about things other than purchasing power, money, etc...I'd rather have my entire penis than be able to buy more video games. I'd rather have fewer vacations than become a minority in my own homeland.

Prostitution is pointless for circumcised men since lack of foreskin + condom = essentially no pleasure.

No, it's bad because it's setting the indigenous Europeans on the road to be a minority in their own homeland. Why would a native European man want ethnic females unless he has some raceplay fetish? I don't want to breed with other races. I wish for my children to be of my volk.

South Africa or Rhodesia back in the day were probably the best places for White Men to live.

Why haven't you moved?

Do you have experience to know that? I have never even touched a condom with my fingers, let alone put one onto my penis. So, in order to know, you must have had intercourse with a condom and also without it, how could you compare otherwise?

Why would a native European man want ethnic females unless he has some raceplay fetish?
Well, I'd prefer a native European woman, but ethnic woman is better than no woman at all.

zero iq tread:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
USA is ofc the great satan but its way better to live there as a whitecel compared to any other western country.
Aaaand if u totally lose it u can just go ER in video game:feelsYall:

At least you guys have guns

I thought you were south african for some reason

At least you guys have guns
IMG 3211

Based, America should’ve stayed a colony

I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

Sure, maybe being born in Burgerland is better than being born in some 3rd world dark races shithole, but I don't care about those, I care about other Western/White people and nations, and it's clear that Burgerland is the bottom of the barrel.

Let's start at birth. A majority of American baby boys have their genitals mutilated with circumcision for the love of strange medicine. America and Israel are the only 1st world countries where a majority of baby boys get mutilated, and at least Israel has the religion excuse. America doesn't. Circumcision is worse than rape because at least most rapes don't cause physical damage (and those that do, it's usually minor). Circumcision causes irreversible and severe physical damage to your one and only penis. Sexual pleasure with a circumcised halfcock compared to sexual pleasure with an intact penis is like looking at a beautiful image in 240p grainy black and White vs looking at it in 4K vibrant color.

Then, let's skip ahead to adolescence and early adulthood. I had to wait until I was 21 to get nice drinks in bars and restaurants, until then, I had to pay acquaintances to buy either pure hard liquor that tastes like fucking hand sanitizer, or beer/wine that doesn't get you drunk unless you drink so much you'll be springing more leaks than the Titanic. In all other civilized White countries, the drinking age falls between 16-19. Never forget, it's overemotional foids "WAAA MY CHILD WAS KILLED BY A DRUNK DRIVER BOO HOO HOO" who got the drinking age raised and that stupid Hollyweird cuck Great Replacement Ronald McDonald Reagan helped them. Fuck Reagan. Fuck his stupid amnesty. Dr. Verwoerd was a gorillion times better than stupid cuck Reagan the poo poo head. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Now, let's look at college. The one good thing about American colleges is frats, but my dad didn't let me join one because he was worried I would take advantage of a drunk sorWHORity girl, but who cares? I genuinely don't get it, even though I have never raped a female and I am not planning to rape a female or do anything illegal, I am law abiding. Why would my father care if I took advantage of someone else's daughter, though? Not his daughter, not his problem. If I ever had a son and he raped some other man's daughter, why should I care? I'd be happy that my patrilineage has cucked another man's lineage. Just to be clear, I am not going to rape any female or do anything illegal. And most American females are fat and unattractive, anyway. European females are much more foreskin-friendly, and attractive and fit, and none of them were ever in sorWHORities. I don't take a sorWHORity girl seriously as a human being, she chose to join her exclusionary little illegal hazing mindless conformist plastic promiscuous rich daddy mean girl cult devoid of feminine virtue that cares only about drinking, partying and fucking. I hate these niggas more than a NAZI. If I had been born in Europe, sure, I wouldn't have gotten to join a frat, either, but it wouldn't have made me the odd man out amongst my high school peers because frats and sorWHORities aren't a thing in Europe.

And let's look at the demographics, ~57% of children born in the USA are from non-Western backgrounds. 40% of the children born in the UK aren't ethnically British, but a double digit percentage of those are still White. ~33% of children born in Ireland aren't ethnically Irish, but once again, many of those non-Irish are still White. Don't get me wrong, all ethnic uitlanders have to leave if Irish Civilization is to be preserved, but Irish Civilization is less threatened by continentals than it is by the colored races. It's like the difference between being kicked hard in the nuts with an iron spiked boot and being castrated with no anesthetic (which still is only slightly worse than being a victim of routine infant circumcision. Thank you to Dr. Verwoerd for creating Apartheid.

So, let's review. Being born in Burgerland meant
  • I got my genitals mutilated at birth, removing ~70% of the nerve endings in my penis and ensuring I would never experience the true pleasure of sex
  • I had to wait way longer than people in actual civilized countries to start legally drinking, meaning I was condemned to lower-quality drinking experiences as a young adult (personally, I think 18-20 year olds shouldn't have to pay taxes if they can't drink, no taxation without equal rights, it makes way more sense to give victims of MADD's crazy foid anti-teen drinking laws reparations for what was actually done to them than it does to give the blacks reparations for what was done to their great-great-great-great-great-grandparents)
  • The one good thing about American college experience, I never got to be a part of
  • I will become a minority by the time I'm in my mid-30s, whereas for Europeans of my age, it's late-50s (Sweden), late-60s (Germany), and mid-70s (Ireland and Britain)
So fuck Burgerland, fuck Sleepy Joe Brandon, and fuck the Pledge of Allegiance. I wipe my filthy shitty stinky disgusting ass with America's ugly-ass flag and shoot my thick and creamy loads all over it. I wish the Revolutionary War had failed and all of the so-called "founding fathers" (really degenerate treasonous rebels) had been hung for treason, just like Lord Haw-Haw (who wasn't nearly as bad as they were) was. Thank you Dr. Verwoerd I love you.

Reterded in america is better than 7 in 3rd world

Exactly. Poverty in America is 3rd world. And at least back home your entire food system isn't purely poison, the legal systems are more flexible, your culture is more intact & you can speak multiple languages.

I knew this was going to be good when I read this. High IQ post, my friend.