Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I didnt choose my BF because he is tall tee-hee!

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-

they try to hide their intentions with blue pill and still fail

I love it when I see the stupidity...

Fathers should discipline their daughters so they don't turn up this stupid.

Can't even defend her choice and decision. Early signs that she's on multiple cocks constantly.

are women lower iq on average the way they type is something a child would write

notice the use of "creepy" and "attractive"

Literally contradicts herself in the same sentence

they try to hide their intentions with blue pill and still fail
Women in a nutshell. They try so desperately to seem PC when they're more racist and discriminatory than most men.
notice the use of "creepy" and "attractive"
Ah yes, "creepy". AKA "I want to call you ugly but that makes me look shallow, even though I am".

They have evolve to master this compartmentalization technique because back in prehistoric times if they were to say something unsavory in front of alpha chad they wouldve been beaten to death.

The one in OP is too lowiq to hide it properly wouldve been done for in prehistoric times.

How tall is she?

"creeeeeeeeepy" god if I hear that FUCKING word one more time I swear. It has to be in the top 3 most used words of roastie vocabulary. Right up there with "super" and "entitled".

cutting their hair off should become the norm.

I think legislation is being drafted to make that a crime. That’s how powerful hair is to women.

Billiant post.

Its exactly like this

"i didnt...." denying reality, and then TEE HEE