Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I didn't get any of the benefits that normies promised would come after turning 18 and my life only got worse

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
I wanted to talk about this ever since mid october, and only kept it in notes hoping to come up with clever way to structure this, but the idea never came around, so here it goes

Currently 19 and a half so I have spent enough time to formulate an opinion. If you still don't take me seriously ask some of the oldcels that frequent on this forum.

After turning 18 you will be treated like a pile of fat stinky buffallo shit, society will compare and demand you to be as wise, strong and experienced as the 49 year olds, the fact that they spent 20x times more in the adult shoes doesn't even bother them.

Your already slim chances of being a sexhaver will be decimated by the same oldfag betabuxxers, but realistically simps of all ages who now enjoy the full government approval to mass spam instagram DMs, buy amazon wishlists, and subscribe to the ever increasing amount of onlyfans accounts from your female peers all for absolutely nothing but at the cost of whole societal demise

The long promised freedom to legally buy anything will be overshadowed by the fact that you probably aren't a richfag, but even if you are the rampant jewflation is coming in fast to impoverish anyone but them, actively trying to hurt the investments you made with your spare money

The high school sex also never happened as it's very apparent by my preaence on this forum

TLDR
Goodnotgood

There are no benefits to being an adult.

After chatting to some of the youth (social experiment) I posed a question to them are you gonna look forward to becoming 18 they said no and laughed. It made me realise people want to be worry free kids forever.

Im 23, dropped out of HS school due to depression (I have my GED). Look man, no one in the world gives a FUCK about you, this is a cold world.

Men have been dropped at the first sign of trouble, I don’t even see a future for myself realistically, idk.

Either way man, all we can do is cope, I’m currently coping with religion despite it being hard to maintain faith.

I’ve said a whole lot of nothing but basically man I fucking hate being an adult that can’t get married and have kids it’s like being trapped in a solitary confinement prison cell.

Aka- it’s over