Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I didn't know 40 year old toilets could giggle so much

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I can't understand what they're saying because it's all Trinh trong, trinh trang trong. But they're super old and still giggling like schoolgirls when they're talking, it makes me feel so much rage. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Even 60 year old Asian toilets I've seen giggle a lot.

They never really mentally mature, especially not in the modern era where they're coddled and been taught that they can get past just fine by their existence as a foid, and all the benefits that come with it; it's inevitable that they basically just stay children, then, no consequences at all for any actions they might take and a horde of white knights and Chads ready to aid them at any cost. :feelswhat:

How old are you?

Foids never grow up

Of course they do. Mentally, they never mature past their teenhood.

They never really mentally mature, especially not in the modern era where they're coddled and been taught that they can get past just fine by their existence as a foid, and all the benefits that come with it; it's inevitable that they basically just stay children, then, no consequences at all for any actions they might take and a horde of white knights and Chads ready to aid them at any cost. :feelswhat:
Foids never grow up

I believe that

:yes:
:yes::yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back