Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I didn't know he is a cheater he is so good at faking love

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
P2WDpEK.jpg

women have zero judgment and no sense of how people really are. their brain will put together your "personality" through your physical appearance.

women have zero judgment and no sense of how people really are. their brain will put together your "personality" through your physical appearance.
Never heard a women say that a good looking guy is a bad person even if he is a dumbass so this is true

Why the picture? Women have to whore their bodies at every turn.

Wtf is wrong with her body, she looks like a midget trying to look like she has a fat ass and tits.

This should be fucking framed on a wall. They ASSUME chads a good person. Just like they assume someone who isn’t has attractive a “Creep” . I would take this whore out back and put her out her misery.

It
Wtf is wrong with her body, she looks like a midget trying to look like she has a fat ass and tits.
The wear and tear of her fast food dick lifestyle catching up to her or she already built like shit whichever. It goes down hill from here.

To be honest men do it too. Everyone sees chad as outgoing, confident, funny and successful just because of his appearance

To be honest men do it too. Everyone sees chad as outgoing, confident, funny and successful just because of his appearance
i see chads as assholes because that's all they have ever been towards me lol

This should be fucking framed on a wall. They ASSUME chads a good person. Just like they assume someone who isn’t has attractive a “Creep” . I would take this whore out back and put her out her misery.
i hate the "creep" stereotype so much. and yes i would do the same