Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I didnt lose my virginity until 19, i dont know what these incels are in such a hurry for"

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Screenshot 20180515 234748

Lol this bitch thinks that somehow her suffering is comparable to ours.
I'm fucking 21 and still haven't even kissed, while this bitch is trying to act like losing her virginity at 19 was late.

she did lose it at 19 because she wanted to

I bet she is lying, too. Having the gall to call herself a stacy, fuck off.

She's fucking caked with fakeup.

She isn't even a Stacy.

She lost her virginity at 19 but that doesn't mean she couldn't have lost it earlier. We don't and never have the chance to lose it. How does this stupid bitch not see that.

It isn't just about sex you dumb slot. It is about the fact that you were still receiving validation from guys around you being interested in you and people just being nicer to you in general. This is ultimately why women were never to be allowed to have a say in anything of importance because all women live in a fantasy world completely detached from the harsh reality men live in.

she did lose it at 19 because she wanted to

Why cant they understand this, the ability to have a choice is HUGE. It is why fasting is different from starvation.

Yeah, they dont give a shit about sex because they have a CHOICE, this is the difference between positive and negative freedom.

lol, fuckin basic bitches always larp as Stacys

epic, we are the point where losing virginity at 19 is old

A real stacy does not know the term stacy.

A real chad does not know the term chad.

A person who is truly the definition of those terms would not have the FIRST OUNCE of knowledge about the Incel culture. They would not have heard the term Incel in their life.

Therefore, anyone who declares themselves as chad and stacy are NOT.

Why cant they understand this, the ability to have a choice is HUGE. It is why fasting is different from starvation.

Yeah, they dont give a shit about sex because they have a CHOICE, this is the difference between positive and negative freedom.
Epic

A real stacy does not know the term stacy.

A real chad does not know the term chad.

A person who is truly the definition of those terms would not have the FIRST OUNCE of knowledge about the Incel culture. They would not have heard the term Incel in their life.

Therefore, anyone who declares themselves as chad and stacy are NOT.

Gigantic IQ post

After this stacies heard "incel" term,they are going to lie more now.

what she fails to mention is that she was a virgin at 19 because she was voluntarily celibate. There is no doubt whatsoever that she was still in a relationships or giving blowjobs before she had sex.

From what i gather of her post, I bet shes too stuck in her retarted brainwashed mindset to even believe that there are men who are virgin over 20 and probably puts it down to " bad personality teehee" just like plenty of cucktears do.

Wake up bitch, there are plenty of ugly men who still havent got laid and they are well over their 20s. fucking cunts

IM FUCKING 27 YOU BITCH

I dont think it even crosses their mind that there are men who are virgins in their 20s, for women losing it at 16 is late, at 19 its pretty much unheard of. Its infuriating how sheltered and ignorant women are

It isn't just about sex you dumb slot. It is about the fact that you were still receiving validation from guys around you being interested in you and people just being nicer to you in general. This is ultimately why women were never to be allowed to have a say in anything of importance because all women live in a fantasy world completely detached from the harsh reality men live in.

This.

Dumb sluts are too dumb to understand that being a virgin up to the age of 19 is not equivalent to 19 years of wanting to have sex. There is a reason why 13 year olds having sex is not that common even though relationships at that age are common. Because most people start lusting for it at the age of 16 or 17.

So she only waited for two years while someone who is 22 has waited for 5 and someone who is 25 has waited 8 whole years which is 4 times what she waited.

she has one luxery we will never have: control over her virginity

and dispropartionately high smv

i bet if she had to wait a another month before she lost it she wouldve roped herself. fucking pathetic how oblivious women are as to how easy they have it

22, never touched a woman romantically. Once I turn 25 I just simply don't see how it's ever going to happen.

I remember I admitted I was still a virgin at 25 to some bitch online once, she said aww it's great you decided to wait. LoL clueless.

19? what a champ, i dont know how she survived that long. :forcedsmile:

Worst part for me is not the age but that she can actually have it and do it anytime, whereas it's different for incels.

so because she didnt want to i guess we shouldnt want to. i fucking hate people who do this shit. its self centered and moronic.

Are these Normies literally incapable of understanding what INCEL means? why do they equate a dryspell or losing their virginity a year or so later than other people to be the same feeling as being a friendless, kissless, handholdless virgin? 19? I'm 27 and don't have any friends, haven't had friends since I was about 8.

I fucking hate these Stacys trying to act like them whoring it up a little later than their cunt friends is ANYTHING similar.

View attachment 13876
Lol this bitch thinks that somehow her suffering is comparable to ours.
I'm fucking 21 and still haven't even kissed, while this bitch is trying to act like losing her virginity at 19 was late.
When she says she lost it at 19, that means "I sucked dick years ago but my pussy didn't get stuffed so that's not sex, teehee." Don't ever believe a word a subspecies that's evolved to be parasitic says.