Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I didnt post in 3 months and no one noticed

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I left this place for like 3 months and cameback yesterday, but no one seemed to have noticed my abscence. :feelsbadman:

Thoughts?

That’s so sad :(

Sorry brocel, that’s brutal

You shouldn't seek attention. It's normie/women tier. Changing your username every year is a good idea.

You shouldn't seek attention. It's normie/women tier. Changing your username every year is a good idea.
7AE3306B 6626 4803 A823 24525F9D9068

If you were a girl no matter what site you would use you'd have a ton of people caring about you and talking to you. As a guy even on a site for lonely men as known user nobody cares about you. Men are expendable and nobody cares if we die.

so brutal, maybe developing personal relationships through chats will fare better

why are you being an attention seeking andy :feelswhat:

none of us fucking matter, i could die tomorrow and nobody would give a fuck.

nobody cares about our inceldom

People only notice then wits too late. Thats normal. I didn't notice you going, but I'm happy you're back. Also cool that you kept your avi for so long, I remember you since the days before I registered on this site. Very memorable poster.

There was an old lady discovered in my city recently because of the smell of her rottings corpse.

No one seemed to have noticed her absence.

:feelsYall: nice to meet you

absolutely over for rasputincels

the real question is WHY you left this place for 3 months?

had a relationship in that time didntcha:feelsXmas:

I left this place for like 3 months and cameback yesterday, but no one seemed to have noticed my abscence. :feelsbadman:

Thoughts?
Keep coming back.

We all share these experiences

It's because you're red

I noticed your inactivity.

This is chad.co, we ignore incels :feelshaha:
Welcome back by the way. My posting has also slowed down.

Sorry brocel, that’s brutal
I did this a while ago. It’s brutal. I get it though. I also don’t see usernames anymore, just a bunch of similar posts.

Thoughts?
If it helps you feel better, no one would notice if I left either.