Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel trait:You dont have a bed sheet

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Since I already know I am doomed to be single forever wtf is the point in making my fucking bed if I have no one to cuddle with or if no one else is going to see it?? I havent slept with a bedsheet in almost 8 months and if foids werent so fucking spoiled I wouldnt be in this situation.

Based comfy monke life
Chilling Enchanted Kingdom GIF by BBC America

Only thing left is to stop paying taxes

For sure. As an incel, you can live however you want, it's not like you have anyone to impress.

Since I already know I am doomed to be single forever wtf is the point in making my fucking bed if I have no one to cuddle with or if no one else is going to see it??
So true

For sure. As an incel, you can live however you want, it's not like you have anyone to impress.
My step dad always get mad at me for my bed sheet not being on my bed, he is gen x I think and has a boomer mentality

"WoMeN WiLL bE dISguStEd anD lEaVe iF yOu LeAvE yOUr rOoM a MesS" oh yeah, how come the nigger tallfag still has sex with his foidfriend even with the worst possible messy room?:lasereyes:

Last edited:
Sex havers have the motivation to make their bed because they actually have reason too even though foids wont give a shit about Tyrone's messy room and my step dad always yaps about foids will dump me seeing my room

That is done by quitting my job and living off NEETbuxx if I can convince the government I cant work
Neetbux in my country is only 100 bucks and you go through a lengthy procedure to get it.

My step dad always get mad at me for my bed sheet not being on my bed, he is gen x I think and has a boomer mentality
You have a step dad? Brootal. Tell him that making your bed is the least of your problems. If he disagrees, unleash some of that Muay Thai on him.

Gigatruecel trait: You sleep on the floor.

I have a bedsheet but i dont have the actual bed like its just the bed mattress on the floor

I have a bedsheet but i dont have the actual bed like its just the bed mattress on the floor
I used to sleep like that in middle school

I have a bed sheet but never put it on

Whats the point

I have a bed sheet but never put it on

Whats the point
"It wiLl RepeL WoMeN"

I might tell my step dad "No bed sheet for your face" sometime because tallfag tyrone never makes his bed letalone cleans his room and still gets laid. He is still stuck in the boomer mentality despite not being one :feelskek:.

Last edited:
No women to repel in the first place
He really thinks cleaning my room will turn me into a 6'3 model

As if a foid will care if a balding Indian cleans his room vs Tyrone who never cleans it to the point it molds and still gets sex (I deadass been in that same Tyrone's room before)

He really thinks cleaning my room will turn me into a 6'3 model

As if a foid will care if a balding Indian cleans his room vs Tyrone who never cleans it to the point it molds and still gets sex
A toilet seeing your bedroom is something that happens later down the line

View attachment 1146374
I miss my childhood I used to live in my small room and my mattress on the floor was more comfy than any other bed even a hotel king bed is shit to my old mattress on the floor. Back then life I was sure was going to become better but little did I know that the simple things are the best things in life. Nothing really beats the mattress on the floor or the toast with jam or the 4am joint etc. all these things I can do without woman and without a lot of money.