Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I didn't tip the foid pizza delivery driver.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
So I ordered a pizza from pizza hut because I saw a 20$ laying around(not sure who's 20$ was it, probably my Dad's) and ordered a large pepperoni pizza with it about 10 minutes after the order a foid with my pizza arrived, I gave her the 20$ and she gave me the change, and she looked annoyed as I took the pizza and kept all of the change. :feelshaha:

Yeah bitch, you ain't getting any tips from me, besides I bet a bunch of thirsty cucks give her big tips all the time, not like she's missing much from me refusing to tip her.

Anyway I just got done eating my pizza before posting this and it tasted better knowing I refused to help a foid.

Side note the foid was a 3/10 black foid. Also volcel to those who won't hit that.

Just some lifefuel to share with you all. Off to play some games now.

I've been ordering pizza for years, and not once have I seen a foid pizza delivery person.

I've been ordering pizza for years, and not once have I seen a foid pizza delivery person.
This was the first time a foid ever delivered pizza to me. So this was definitely unusual. Still lifefuel that I didn't help her. That look on her face was priceless.

I never tip, foid or not. Fucking jews should just increase the wages or maybe the wagies should stop slaving away for minimum wage. Their choice, not my problem.
That's why I refuse to be a pizza delivery boy. You need tips to make up for the weak wages they pay you.

Based. I had one foid deliver a pizza a few months ago and the bitch was shaking like she was about to have a panic attack or she was withdrawing from benzos or something.

She was odd looking to be fair

I never tip anyone. What a cucked thing to do.

got a piece of the pie.

im autistic as fuck lol ..
Spent the last 15 minutes searching for statistics on how many pizza drivers are male vs female .
Couldnt find anything .
Its like one of those jobs that are deserved for males to slave away .
I bet they are 95% male .

Tipping is stupid degenerate american custom.

Tipping is stupid degenerate american custom.
Yeah tbh. In the UK you get tipped if you do a good job at something like a haircut or something, or as a waiter or waitress you get tipped deepening on service and how generous they are. I've never tipped a delivery driver because I do that shit online and they're not doing a whole lot anyway, just driving like a mile jfl I would go pick it up myself but why would I when delivery's free in my area?

why did you take someone else's money?

i never tip anyone who delivers me food, today stupid foid delivery bitch delivered pizza to me at 10pm i didn't gave her any cash cuz why would i? she is not entitled for my money just like i'm not entitled for her hole

I never tip women. Only ugly males.

I never tip. It's a stupid custom imo.

Nice. A job well done. By you of course, not the woman.

Tipping is stupid and cucked, and an excuse for scumbag employers to pay their workers shit wages. Even more stupid are the idiot workers that support this shit and get angry at the customer rather than their cheap ass bosses.
The only reason I tip in restaurants is because if I go back there again, I don’t want them fucking with my food out of spite.
Overall, I’m a stingy tipper.

Am I an asshole for this?? Absolutely!!!

Should as well give her a bad review.