Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I didn't want to admit, but sex is the base for happiness for 99% of people

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
★★
And why I'm saying this? My last former incel friend was able to date a foid in last month, 5/10, but big ass and big boobs. He is 27, do you know what he said for me all of his life? Everything that we say here in incels.co, things like "I hate my life, I hate this world, gonna kill myself".

Since he started dating he never spoke with me anymore. I just found him at supermarket today, and he came to talk to me, and WHATAFUCK HE WAS LITERALLY OTHER PERSON TALKING THERE.

It was a new person, I could see his hapiness in his eyes, and he told for me that life was great and he want to live forever, and that I'm doing things wrong complaining a lot and don't making the first move.

Go fuck yourself!

But yeah, I don't even want some validation to a relationship, just some sex (withou paying) would contribute a lot for my hapiness, It just proved it for myself today.

And why I'm saying this? My last former incel friend was able to date a foid in last month, 5/10, but big ass and big boobs. He is 27, do you know what he said for me all of his life? Everything that we say here in incels.co, things like "I hate my life, I hate this world, gonna kill myself".

Since he started dating he never spoke with me anymore. I just found him at supermarket today, and he came to talk to me, and WHATAFUCK HE WAS LITERALLY OTHER PERSON TALKING THERE.

The story is always the same, seriously. I have read similar stories in other German forums. Two friends in the local bar complaining about females and how lonely they are. At least they have each other. One day one of them gets girlfriend. He then changes his mindset completely.
One day they met each other again and the one man who is still lonely talks about how they talked about females back then. The other man with a girlfriend just replies with: ''I do not remember it.''
It is like, their whole past is deleted.

and that I'm doing things wrong complaining a lot and don't making the first move.

This is also pretty common. It is always the same. They give you all this bluepilled talk. They completely deleted their own past.

Go fuck yourself!

Did you say it to him?

Last edited:
You should have punched him.

I don't even want some validation to a relationship, just some sex (without paying) would contribute a lot for my hapiness, It just proved it for myself today.
Same with me. That will make me happy enough, not "muh love and validation" I don't want that trash from disgusting whores anymore, I just want to use their pussies like the chads did.

government must supply us free GFs

Drain his life force and steal his foid.

Being a degenerate around makes you an enemy tbh.

I must be the 1percent

Most of us are gonna turn into blue pill cucks when a foid throws us a bone. Key is to always remember where you are from and how these cunts treated us. Play them like a fiddle

It was a new person, I could see his hapiness in his eyes, and he told for me that life was great and he want to live forever, and that I'm doing things wrong complaining a lot and don't making the first move.

Go fuck yourself!

But yeah, I don't even want some validation to a relationship, just some sex (withou paying) would contribute a lot for my hapiness, It just proved it for myself today.
It's true but normies, being stupid NPCs, are incapable of admitting it.

Now you see the consequences of when your *friend* finds a better toy to play with.Most of this community would forsake their brothers company for a moist hole.It's just over.

a blackpilled worldview is "inconvenient" when you start being around normies.

What a dickhead, should of hit him tbh

:cryfeels: We're not entitled to happiness

Now you see the consequences of when your *friend* finds a better toy to play with.Most of this community would forsake their brothers company for a moist hole.It's just over.

No shit, even I knew this was a well-known fact. But seriously if your incel friend left you for some foid like the cuck he is, well he wasn't your friend to begin with in the first place.

I wish my brain didn't make me depressed because I don't have a girlfriend. I hate that part of the mechanism, wish I could turn it off with meditation or something.

wish I could turn it off with meditation or something.

I can do this, but whenever I got off this state all comes to the same. And I need to work, to do my copes I can't meditate everytime. And when de depression hit hard, I even can't meditate.

My life is a joke, just god or a foid can make me trully happy.

i'd never even get to talk to a foid without paying

for many things in a human being's life many things are unnecessary for what is called "happiness," which is overcoming barriers and showing Power: But one of the things people often say, either with fun or puerile optimism and bluepilled is that the sex life of an organism "does not matter", "which is not the primordial basis for a complete and fulfilled life", and that is a lie, cope, not true and the exception should not be made rule; This site is proof of this and this information is legit.

Imagine the feeling of a female wanting your cock that you don't have to pay for.

once had a friend who perfectly knew my situation, yet just wouldn't stop making remarks like

Holy smokes! I feel soooo baaad for you Inkwell, i can't imagine two weeks without sex :feelsohh::feelsohh: It feels so much better than jerking off you know?

his gf been cucking him for last 3 months, and she broke up with two weeks ago. wondering how is he doing without so much sex :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Hope he marries her, gets cucked and divorced. Or dies painfully in an accident.

as if getting free sex is easier than getting validation from foid lel
Most of us are gonna turn into blue pill cucks when a foid throws us a bone. Key is to always remember where you are from and how these cunts treated us. Play them like a fiddle
only way a foid gonna throw me a bone is if I betabuxx her :feelsbadman: so I cant play her like a fiddle, or shed divorce me and take my money and children :feelscry: