Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I want to fuck my gym's receptionist

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
Ngl I really want to fuck her. I want to fuck this short big ass boob white girl. I remember the last time I saw her she was changing the things to clean the equipments ,my eyes couldn't leave her big ass . Her ass looks big even in jogging pants. I want to titfuck her. She's under 30 I'm sure. After my workout today ,I couldn't leave soon in order to watch her. There was a big ass white girl on the treadmill too.

#i_can't_cope_anymore
#i_want_a_white girl

make creepshot next time

quit looking and start talking

Miscegenation is sinful

Another day another qwerty thread about being horny due to seeing a chick irl

Another day another qwerty thread about being horny due to seeing a chick irl
Today wasn't that brutal.There weren't many people but I saw at most 4 big ass white/latina girls and this short Asian girl (she's dating a white man) was there.

Yeah man, you even have an excuse (she works at the front desk and you’re a member)
The scene would be weird too people coming to check in seeing me talking to her....

I should have approached her btw it was only her today at the desk

Extremely. How dare you put your nigger penis in a white women? Do you even know the abomination she would have to gestate if some of your ejaculate got in her?

You never creepshot.

I'm introverted what should I say?
What's your name.
How are you doing.
Do you workout here, if yes, what time do you usually work out.
How long have you been working out for. (You can throw in a compliment here and say she's in great shape)
Do you take protein powder + What's your diet like.
Then ask her politely to give you her Insta or Snap or whatever the fuck.

Alternatively you can take creepshots and post them here. :feelshehe:

What's your name.
How are you doing.
Do you workout here, if yes, what time do you usually work out.
How long have you been working out for. (You can throw in a compliment here and say she's in great shape)
Do you take protein powder + What's your diet like.
Then ask her politely to give you her Insta or Snap or whatever the fuck.

Alternatively you can take creepshots and post them here. :feelshehe:
Hmm

Ngl I really want to fuck her. I want to fuck this short big ass boob white girl. I remember the last time I saw her she was changing the things to clean the equipments ,my eyes couldn't leave her big ass . Her ass looks big even in jogging pants. I want to titfuck her. She's under 30 I'm sure. After my workout today ,I couldn't leave soon in order to watch her. There was a big ass white girl on the treadmill too.

#i_can't_cope_anymore
#i_want_a_white girl
Bongo Bongo in the congo you wanna fuck wit yo big liliwongo

#i_can't_cope_anymore
#i_want_a_white girl
You will never have a white girl, why waste your time chasing something that you can't have?

You have gave up?
Yes, my looks are too plain. I have good personality but all girls friendzone me. There is no way for me to find a gf in the West. Even if I do geomaxx or seamaxx, I have to buy a wife. I'm not going to pay for fake love. Its over for me