Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I didn't WANT to be a failure

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
But i'm too ugly to be a successful person anyway
Otherwsie i'm pretty much sucecessful in my studies and work

There is no choice but NEETdom for me

Just fuck Tsai Ying Wen, she is single (in video game)

Just fuck Tsai Ying Wen, she is single (in video game)
no joking
if I was significantly better looking I would still be studymaxxing right now

Incel genes run in the family however most were ablle to moneymaxx their way out

i used to be successful. was a stemcel at a FAANG company. but years of depression and loneliness have turned me retarded and i can't even read code anymore. now im just NEET.

i used to be successful. was a stemcel at a FAANG company. but years of depression and loneliness have turned me retarded and i can't even read code anymore. now im just NEET.
what to do

I never worked at FAGMAN but I'm a programmer about to become NEET as well, since I'll soon be laid off and won't bother to find another job. I hope my mother kicks me out and I'll die in the streets.

Is that you at your avi? if it is you then... forget about women

Water is hard, i know it

I never worked at FAGMAN but I'm a programmer about to become NEET as well, since I'll soon be laid off and won't bother to find another job. I hope my mother kicks me out and I'll die in the streets.
same
did you graduate college?

same
did you graduate college?
Yes. I even did a cutting-edge research project. The Korean professor I worked with was advising me to apply to graduate school and said he could get my tuition paid. I told him I wasn't doing it, instead I chose to work a dead-end job and now I'm just going to LDAR. There's no reason to do otherwise as a subhuman male.

Yes. I even did a cutting-edge research project. The Korean professor I worked with was advising me to apply to graduate school and said he could get my tuition paid. I told him I wasn't doing it, instead I chose to work a dead-end job and now I'm just going to LDAR. There's no reason to do otherwise as a subhuman male.
why