Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate how people treat me like shit before even talking to me

U

uglymofo95

Recruit
★★
I hate when I'm out in public and girls say "what an incel" while walking past, female cashiers etc treat me like shit for no reason, all I do is get treated like shit just cause I'm ugly and autistic. Am I an individual with feelings? No, because I'm ugly and awkward apparently. I hate society. Idk what the point of this post is I just want to be treated LIKE A HUMAN that's all.

Do foids actually call you an incel in real life?

I hate when I'm out in public and girls say "what an incel" while walking past, female cashiers etc treat me like shit for no reason, all I do is get treated like shit just cause I'm ugly and autistic. Am I an individual with feelings? No, because I'm ugly and awkward apparently. I hate society. Idk what the point of this post is I just want to be treated LIKE A HUMAN that's all.
I'm invisible.

Nobody notices me at all

We autisticcel are a peasant to society I hate people too

Are you born in 1995?

I had this happened to me today. This old Filipino bitch was doing stocks at the Asian aisle and I was looking for some noodles, as we faced each other she got angry and slammed her basket full of stock items and then left the aisle for no reason at all. Then there was this curry Indian security guard that was trying to be sneaky following me around the shops thinking I was going to steal. When I was at the vegetable section, this short female Chinese employee was hitting her fists while being around my presence and last but not least, when I went to pay for all my shopping these 2 white couples that was at the self checkout moved away from me and skipped 2 self checkout machines away from me, it was demoralising and unnecessary the way i was treated. But hey, I’m an incel right? I’m used to this mistreatment/silent abuse.