Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I dindu nuffin wrong

BataviaCel

BataviaCel

NaNO2maxxed
★★★★★
I will be a good little inkie and stop fedposting :feelsEhh: (hopefully if i dont sperg out again).

Update us. What happened? Did you go through with your plans?

Update us. What happened? Did you go through with your plans?
obviously not jfl, id be in jail if i did. my brother fuked off when i started screaming at my mom on the phone.

Dad came in and threatened to kick me out and stop my college funding, i just didnt give a shit and called him a stupid nigger :feelskek: . He beat my ass, and i kept calling him the same shit. I said i hate him because he had me and wished i was aborted instead.

After that he kinda felt sorry for me or someshit and decided that i was not in the right mind, and that he will come back to talk about this later when im more clear headed.

This is the short version.

obviously not jfl, id be in jail if i did. my brother fuked off when i started screaming at my mom on the phone.

Dad came in and threatened to kick me out and stop my college funding, i just didnt give a shit and called him a stupid nigger :feelskek: . He beat my ass, and i kept calling him the same shit. I said i hate him because he had me and wished i was aborted instead.

After that he kinda felt sorry for me or someshit and decided that i was not in the right mind, and that he will come back to talk about this later when im more clear headed.

:lul:

Thinking you weren’t in a right mind was the understatement of the century.

Nigga

welcome back