Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dislike women

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★
The more time I spend on twitter (I know it's a dumb site but I can't help it) the more I resent women.I don't know why but there was still some part of me that is bluepilled and have this crazy believe that somewhere I might fall in love with some unicorn foid(no stacy just homely and cute) and we may have something real

But all over internet I read stories of women cheating on their men /justifying the cheating/blatantly hating all men and wishing for our pain

Foids will go to great lengths to excuse their cheating friends

Foids constantly mock men they find ugly and overanalyse our looks our height our balding our dick

Foids post pics of normies they date on Facebook groups such as are we dating the same men where they doxx their tinder dates and write bad stuff about their looks and penis

Foids constantly state how much we have to do for them provide for them earn for them propose to them yada yada yada

Women are such exhausting creatures
At this point if a random magician says I will give u a virgin foid I will prolly refuse because I am coming to resent them

Foid-dominated spaces are where they show their true colors.

Cool story bro, they also dislike you, so you should see this as a win and get the fuck out of here, because this forum is for dudes who actually WANT a gf

Foids are evil creatures

social media is a toxic hellhole and its one of the reason iam terrified of everyone

Cool story bro, they also dislike you, so you should see this as a win and get the fuck out of here, because this forum is for dudes who actually WANT a gf
why r u being so defensive towards foid nigger I was venting

X is the home of rage bait.