Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don´t know how to digest the Black Pill

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Legend
★★★★
As a young 22yo guy, I simply don´t know how to accept Female nature and the black Pill.
It´s been 3 years since I swallowed it (2021) watching guys such as Sandman MGTOW etc, and still cant accept it.

Just the thought of me transitioning from youngster into a fully grown adult, who owns his own place while living Alone makes me anxious and is depressing. You come home on a Friday night after you´re done Wage slaving, and there´s no one there..... you stare into a dark empty living room before you turn on the lights and cook yourself some food afterwards.
No one will ever check up on me, due to the fact that I cut EVERYONE off from my past. No one will invite you over, to do some fun activities...
And don´t forget about the public holidays:
You walk down the street during Xmas or Valentines day and see couples holding hands, while you yourself are an individual depraved from sex and physical intimacy in general.

Men have 3 reasons to live:
-faith
-family
-Their Country
Well, Country goes out of the window, cause the current system in Western Well-developed countries views men as disposable objects, without a soul or feelings. They MOST DEFINITELY favor women and female privilige DOES EXIST. Why would Any sane man be willing to fight for that?
Family is Done... They started tearing down the family unit shortly after the 1950´s.
Faith? Churches nowadays copy the Globohomo agenda and twist Gods word.
So men have literally nothing to fight for, in other words: they have no purpose in life.
No sh!t, that CNN and other sources claim that 66% of men are single.
I myself, have no sense of purpose in life.
But Red pill Copers and Scamza will tell you to ´Be on yo purpose BRah, focus on Yourself Brah, Women will flock towards ya BRah:redpill::chad:´.
Do you guys have purpose ?

Nothing to do but to die now.

sounds like you have taken the blackpill, but just don't know how to cope with it.
1) Perpetually exist doing nothing of value or worth. Empty space.
2) Post threads on .is where you can communicate with your brocels.
3) I mean, thERe is always a third option in videogame

It's hard to swallow but living ignoring it and trying will be even harder

Swallow it and you`ll see the truth

I dont give a shit about faith, family and country boyo

There was an anime character who said that the purppse of the weak is to be food for the strong. But since i am to worthless to even be food i have literally no purpose

Take it with a full cup of water

No friendspill is the most deadly you literally cant do anything unless youre lowinhib

It’s my hatred of this world that keeps me alive. I hope things get much worse. :feelsPop:

The war stuff i agre with heavy
Why do i have to go to war and then im not compensated anything, its "my duty"?
Im not guaranteed a wife and kids, a loving family and a home, a car.

Cope

Also muh freedom of muh country n shit, ok bro.

Also fuck redpillers too.

Chud was right, the west has fallen indeed.

Faith makes no sense too
Every religions women are sluts for chads
Pope accepts faggotry and is a cuck
Muslims dont care abt their womrn race mixing

The WORLD has fallen, not just the west

Geomaxx if you are white

You don't digest it, your whole life is one big cope to avoid digesting it.

You don't, It's life that blackpills you