Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't actually hate the guys who gave women rights (read before you reply).

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I mean think about it from their perspective. Women have for as long as you remember have been forced to be on their best behavior even if you see a women that acts like women do now you think "Well that's not how a woman should be my mom and wife and daughters aren't like that their good women". Even if you hear old accounts of how women can't be trusted you don't see enough evidence to agree and even if you did it's rare. So when women who you think are "good moral angels" ask for the same rights you have, why wouldn't you give it to them? What could they possibly do? They couldn't treat guys like trash except for the ones they find attractive right? R-right?

Giving women rights was the death knell of Western Civilisation. And my bloodline.

Didn't read. Fuck that guy

Basically NAWALT in a nutshell

High IQ. As much as feminiggers like to think otherwise, men love women. So much so that they built electrical household appliances, to help them with what was their job.

Greed of (((the))) wealthy man give them rights to sew and shit

Greed of (((the))) wealthy man give them rights to sew and shit
Dude it's not the jews it's women. Stop giving them a way out of their actions.

Dude it's not the jews it's women. Stop giving them a way out of their actions.
The jews wanted more money so they let them work and gain them money, it started with that

Women were given the right to vote because men wanted to get laid. It happened in Wyoming because men outnumbered women and wanted to attract women.

JFL @ defending these thirsty pricks who fucked you over

High IQ. As much as feminiggers like to think otherwise, men love women. So much so that they built electrical household appliances, to help them with what was their job.
We only like the ones who are our looksmatches and give us pussy, without that non-chad men shouldn't pay taxes or contribute to society, then we'll see how far their "rights" get them.

Women were given the right to vote because men wanted to get laid. It happened in Wyoming because men outnumbered women and wanted to attract women.

I'm not defending them but I can see how they wouldn't think it would screw them and us over.

Those wyoming cucks should've moved or stuck to fucking their horses.

My soydar is going haywire from your threads.

What's wrong with them?

They read like female apologetics. There's some sophisticated nuance in there that makes it seem black pilled, but it's tainted with the blue pill.

Know that I'm not blaming you. You probably aren't properly black pilled about some of the standard stuff.

They read like female apologetics. There's some sophisticated nuance in there that makes it seem black pilled, but it's tainted with the blue pill.
How am I apologizing for women I literally made this thread because I thought calling women stupid takes away responsibility for their actions.
Outside of this thread is there any specific threads your talking about?

The fucking Bible said Eve fucked us over. Not to mention every ancient wise man.

They gave us enough warnings

They fucked up really badly. Women already had rights tho, what they gave them was licentiousness and a place where they don't belong.

The fucking Bible said Eve fucked us over. Not to mention every ancient wise man.

I know but you can have all warnings you need but if your not seeing it actually happen you won't believe it.

They’re now rolling in their graves as we speak

Because youre defending the cucks who gave women rights. Im surprised this thread hasnt been deleted for white knighting yet.
I'm not defending them I can just understand how they would think women wouldn't abuse them.

Lame-ass greycel traitor , you gave a creature that have a very...very ....very strong natural influence on others - Freedom . Do you understand what you just did ??

You gave the gate keepers of life ..freedom to choose , whos to life and whos to death .

Now that is a very dangerous thing to do ...Hitler did the same ..the astroid that kill the dinosours ..did the same .

Dont defend woman rights , take them !

Lame-ass greycel traitor , you gave a creature that have a very...very ....very strong influence on others - Freedom . Do you understand what you just did ??

You gave the gate keepers of life ..freedom to choose , whos to life and whos to death .

Now that is a very dangerous thing to do ...Hitler did the same ..the astroid that kill the dinosours ..did the same .

Dont defend woman rights , take them !
I'm not a traitor and I'm not defending them I'm just saying I can understand how they thought women wouldn't abuse them.

I'm not a traitor and I'm not defending them I'm just saying I can understand how they thought women wouldn't abuse them.

Well obviously they were wrong dont they !? , now half the male population will go instinct , also alot of woman ocupying jobs that man could have manned instead of just stay home and chat with thier friends while real man building this earth .

Letting woman into the job market was Bad and good , but the cons ..the cons of it - will doom us all

Well obviously they were wrong dont they !? , now half the male population will go instinct , also alot of woman ocupying jobs that man could have manned instead of just stay home and chat with thier friends while real man building this earth .

Letting woman into the job market was Bad and good , but the cons ..the cons of it - will doom us all
I'm not saying they weren't wrong. That's why I put in the title read before you reply.
Every thinking man for thousands of years knew that making women "equals" was a mistake and a pitfall for any society.
Yeah that's what I said. But when all of the women around you have been kept in check for so long eventually you only see them at their best so all of those old warnings seem "outdated" or "not true anymore".

Beyond cucked, fuck off back to r/InkwellsWithoutBalls greycel

Beyond cucked, fuck off back to r/InkwellsWithoutBalls greycel
Like I've asked before how is this cucked? I'm saying in their circumstances I can understand why they would think women wouldn't abuse their power. Can you explain how it's cucked or are you just going to call me a cuck?

Like I've asked before how is this cucked? I'm saying in their circumstances I can understand why they would think women wouldn't abuse their power. Can you explain how it's cucked or are you just going to call me a cuck?
You call foids "women", that is the number 1 sin of being an iNkWeLL

Giving women rights was the death knell of Western Civilisation. And my bloodline.
This plague (women rights) is spreading everywhere even in Saudi Arabia.

You bascially asking the question : how could they know ? , well they couldnt .

Giving woman rights have a base roots in democracy , you cant be a democratic state and treat half your population like a second class citizens , now today what we see here is that a democratic state is pro female - and treat thier male citizens like garbage ( mostly liberals) ...so hence - democracy without "twiking" it ...can be very deadly for man .

You call foids "women", that is the number 1 sin of being an iNkWeLL
Because I didn't say foids I'm a cuck? You didn't explain how what I said before was cucked.
You bascially asking the question : how could them know ? , well they couldnt .

Giving woman rights have a base roots in democracy , you can be a democratix state and treat half your population like a second class citizens , now today what we see here is that a democratic state is pro female - and treat thier male citizens like garbage ( mostly liberals) ...so hence - democracy without "twiking" it ...can be very deadly for man .
So your agreeing with me that they couldn't know how much damage women could do with their new rights?

What could they possibly do? They couldn't treat guys like trash except for the ones they find attractive right? R-right?

I think foid rights were a natural consequence of gynocentrism, similar to yourself. It was going to happen anyways.

As much as feminiggers like to think otherwise, men love women.

Last edited:
Always remember that the First Woman (Eve) was the main reason why we are suffering now. These biblical stories aren't just some primitive superstitions. They were moral stories.

Because I didn't say foids I'm a cuck? You didn't explain how what I said before was cucked.

So your agreeing with me that they couldn't know how much damage women could do with their new rights?

Yes. Just like the allied forcess didnt belive hitler will invade Austria , well he did , and also woman did ...its just that woman let chads and chads only invade to them 24/7 while you ,me , and the rest of the guys here with "autism" will rat and die ...

Last edited:
I mean I can understand where it came from, and why it has come to be. And I dont blame them either.
Oh ok. Thank you for actually reading the post instead of just the title and then calling me a cuck like some guys in this thread are doing.

Oh ok. Thank you for actually reading the post instead of just the title and then calling me a cuck like some guys in this thread are doing.
Anytime, mate. I am not a swift judge.

We only like the ones who are our looksmatches and give us pussy, without that non-chad men shouldn't pay taxes or contribute to society, then we'll see how far their "rights" get them.
It was like that. Perhaps that's why they managed to get rights in the first place.