Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t believe parents love their sons unconditionally

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
Parents don’t love their sons
unconditionally that’s bluepilled
propaganda they only love them until they hit puberty then they just tolerate them solely because they brought them here in this shithole in the first place once they

become an adult they pretty much don’t want to be bothered to with their male children if they aren’t “ successful “ it’s all just gaslighting that I’m not falling for I even know this as a kid and young teenager on a subconscious level

I hate how we were born into this life, living each day as a child blissfully unaware of the fact that once we're old enough to start desiring women, we would be denied the happiness and human connection we crave dearly. Since we struggle with women, it means we struggle developmentally and we are essentially tossed into a miserable life without signing up for it and our elders expect us to just suffer through it all like good boys. Fuck this fucking society and fuck my father for not being around when I needed him the most

No son for your face

I hate how we were born into this life, living each day as a child blissfully unaware of the fact that once we're old enough to start desiring women, we would be denied the happiness and human connection we crave dearly. Since we struggle with women, it means we struggle developmentally and we are essentially tossed into a miserable life without signing up for it and our elders expect us to just suffer through it all like good boys. Fuck this fucking society and fuck my father for not being around when I needed him the most

Nothing ever worked out and it never fucking will

@ElTruecel
I disagree but maybe it’s because of my own experience. However I do believe in unconditional love unlike some others here.

There is no such thing as unconditional love

this is why humans created god. unconditional love cannot be enacted by mere humans.
some parents would die to protect their children. but others. would eat them to survive.

Parents don’t love their sons
unconditionally that’s bluepilled
propaganda they only love them until they hit puberty then they just tolerate them solely because they brought them here in this shithole in the first place once they

become an adult they pretty much don’t want to be bothered to with their male children if they aren’t “ successful “ it’s all just gaslighting that I’m not falling for I even know this as a kid and young teenager on a subconscious level
Agreed 100%

thread necro MOMENT

I don't care if they like me just leave me to rot you nigger subhumans