Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The reason why parents gaslight their incel sons

ddking0001

ddking0001

Officer
★★★
I think on a sub-conscious level parents parents hate their incel son because they have a deep-seated fear of their son being inherently weak/inferior.

With their attractive sons, they sub-consciously feel fully assured that they will NEVER be inherently weak/inferior, but with their incel son, the possibility now occurs that he will end up becoming a genetic dead-end, dying early, and bringing reduced social status to the family, so they double down or triple down on them having a good personality, good hygiene, good career, jestermaxing, extrovertmaxxing, Masculinity-maxxing, Stoic-maxxing, NTmaxxing, being a people pleaser, STEMmaxxing, other blue-pill behavior, "never giving up", "stop fearing rejection", "don't be entitled", etc.

The incel eventaully has a blue-pilled crisis because he wasn't allowed to be himself because "he will attract negativity to his life", while the attractive son is allowed to be free and feel a sense of love of belonging with his parents and other peers because they all think alike and their way of thinking actually worked for them, meanwhile for the incel... "You must do more" or "you have must done something wrong".

If the incel truly desires to be himself, he becomes black-pilled, but if the incel wants to maintain his "social image" and desires the human milestones that the normie and chad sons have, that's what you call an incel-in-indenial who copes their balls off.

I think the root of all this is this is the parents' narcissism

The projection of the illusion of free will on their chad sons is evident, but as soon as they do it onto their incel sons, it shatters there preconceived/told worldview, reminding them that their disconnection with their sons is only because of looks, something you cannot control.

They can never see it for what it is and never give authentic help for their own flesh and blood

What do you brocels think?

Because they don't want you to an hero because then they've failed

I agree wholeheartedly you won't have a moments peace it's always what can you do for me me me

My parents are from a different era. They're bluepilled boomers who don't understand how dating works nowadays

Pretty much this.

Also fuck my whore mother for not getting bred by a Chad, i hope she will get old being lonely and sad

It's simply because they are ashamed of their own genetic failures and want to avoid confronting the harsh reality of the sexual marketplace. Therefore they try to convince their sons that their lack of success with women is due to their personality, attitude, or behavior, rather than their immutable physical traits.

It's simply because they are ashamed of their own genetic failures and want to avoid confronting the harsh reality of the sexual marketplace. Therefore they try to convince their sons that their lack of success with women is due to their personality, attitude, or behavior, rather than their immutable physical traits.
that's not what my mother is saying - well not exactly. she says those things are important but also face (and that clothing can make you better looking). She tells me relationships are overrated and "it's never as good as you think it is"