Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t brush my teeth my molar is releasing

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
My molar seems to be eaten into it from the gum line. Now I’m scared it’s gonna be gone . :dafuckfeels:

i havnt brushed my teeth in a year now and its perfectly fine :feelsUgh:

brush your teeth and see a dentist wtf is wrong with you

Just brush your teeth bro

yeah my teeths are the same always blood over the place

The chemicals they put in the toothpaste cuck you also sterilize you
Lol. If you are afraid of toothpaste, just brush them without it, it still cleans up a little

how could your poor stacy goth gf stand kissing you, omg shes such a trooper

does it hurt when u eat? tap on it? it probably requires endo treatment if there's pain. if no pain then caries cleanse

does it hurt when u eat? tap on it? it probably requires endo treatment if there's pain. if no pain then caries cleanse
It seems rotted from the gum line :feelsUnreal:

My jaw opens immediately if I ever chew on it

It seems rotted from the gum line :feelsUnreal:

My jaw opens immediately if I ever chew on it
seems like root caries has reached the pulp. dont worry bro you have to visit den clinic btw cuz pain won't go away. 3 sessions and you'll be fine.

seems like root caries has reached the pulp. dont worry bro you have to visit den clinic btw cuz pain won't go away. 3 sessions and you'll be fine.
What is pulp. It’s releasing

This sounds like an IT bait thread

What is pulp? It’s releasing
Living tissue inside a tooth chamber. It should be alive when sound and vital.
It's role is to produce dentine (inner layer of a tooth, beneath enamel) before the eruption phase of odontogenesis and after the tooth eruption when under stress ( in that case slowly progressing caries, age and so on)
When pulp is infected/necrotic, you HAVE to remove it at least partially, if you want to have a tooth.
If you cannot afford Root canal treatment, you're gonna undergo a tooth extraction procedure.

Last edited:
Volcel if you don't brush your teeth

I would definitely brush your teeth. I never did and now I'm missing teeth so now I'm ever more ugly.

I stopped brushing my teeth too (been months). I hope my teeth fall out and that'll be enough to push me over the edge and make me rope.

Nothing bad has happened tbh. Makes me think it's another jew scam

Try a multivitamin.

That’s cope. No teeth for your face.