Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I couldn’t contain myself today

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
Fucking nigger with a white foid. I fucking stared at them both as I walked past like I was gonna fucking murder them. They both stopped talking and the white foid looked scared . It’s currently night I have my hood on and I’m just extremely pissed off.
I was gritting my teeth so hard and I’m still angry. Nothing can calm me down

And people think JBW is real

Fucking nigger with a white foid. I fucking stared at them both as I walked past like I was gonna fucking murder them. They both stopped talking and the white foid looked scared . It’s currently night I have my hood on and I’m just extremely pissed off.
I was gritting my teeth so hard and I’m still angry. Nothing can calm me down
first time?

That would piss me off to limits aswell

Typical Foid traitor to human race

NDS (Negro Derangement Syndrome)

be careful bro what happened if things got ugly. what if black dude said lets fight

be careful bro what happened if things got ugly. what if black dude said lets fight
I would win. I’ve beat the shit out of niggers before in school. They are skinny fucks

I can make a thread. I once called a black guy a nigger and punched him in his head so hard he had to get an ice pack. It was a long time ago though when I was 11

I can make a thread. I once called a black guy a nigger and punched him in his head so hard he had to get an ice pack. It was a long time ago though when I was 11
1 punch and the nigger is out. :lul:

Kinda based tbh

You scared them?

BASED:yes: