Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I don’t care about anything at my night job - except trying to get laid

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
There are only three, maybe four foids at the job that are attractive. I’m sure all of them have boyfriends, and fuck their dogs.

One looks Ukrainian.

bring your own dog and train it to be your wingman!

There's no point in trying

Seriously - I was just looking at these three blonde white thoids thinking to myself, “Alright, you are about 5’4” it should take 180mg of MDMA to get you in bed, the next foid is 5’5” 135lbs so 190mg of MDMA for her, the last bitch is tall and she is athletic 5’7” 147lbs definitely 200mg of MDMA should ensure that she puts up no fight.”

@Sneir @Emba @Stoopiding1

If she's attractive, she's already making the best out of her looks, don't even bother

Woah ur job mogs dude. Although if i worked at a bar I would have roped seeing all the couples

Do you talk to them
Fuck no

As soon as I showed up for the shift, all of the foids segregated themselves, those bitches were really mean this evening.

I will see everyone tomorrow evening. I don’t give a fuck about getting promoted, I just want to get laid.

I will go bersERk on my mom if she gets in my way!

You bartending or?
No, I work a marketing gig during the night, it is a seasonal job. For the last three years, I have posted every winter about it.
If she's attractive, she's already making the best out of her looks, don't even bother
Yes, I agree.
Woah ur job mogs dude. Although if i worked at a bar I would have roped seeing all the couples
I work in an office most of the time. Yes, my job is suicide fuel.

Seriously - I was just looking at these three blonde white thoids thinking to myself, “Alright, you are about 5’4” it should take 180mg of MDMA to get you in bed, the next foid is 5’5” 135lbs so 190mg of MDMA for her, the last bitch is tall and she is athletic 5’7” 147lbs definitely 200mg of MDMA should ensure that she puts up no fight.”

Wtf, idk people used mdma as a date rape drug. I thought it was some poisons

Why even try?
Prayers will not do anything

Incel alert

S

Slapjack is faster