Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't care about ascension anymore

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
I have accepted the fact that it's completely over. Ascension doesn't exist. Not on this earth.
My libido and mood is at it's all time low and there is no improvement in sight.

I just want to rot and sleep forever, but society doesn't let me.
At this point I only consider one way out, but that way is permanent.
Nothing awaits me.

I have accepted the fact that it's completely over. Ascension doesn't exist. Not on this earth.
My libido and mood is at it's all time low and there is no improvement in sight.

Nothing awaits me.
Blackpill in a nutshell

ER is the only way bro

its ovER for every subhuman man in 2020

2020 will never begin for us

There is no hope

My libido is still high despite knowing it's over.

Same except i just hate women that much.

Buy yourself a GOER watch :dab:

@RemoveNormalfags How old are you?

Nothing awaits me.
not even plastic surgery can save you?

Even if I surgerymaxxed, I wouldn't be able to get the kind of foid that I want so I don't want any foid at all. I just want facial reincarnation and brahmacharya.

Ascension never existed for us.

Ascension never existed for us.
If ascension refers merely to sex then I think that possibility exists for the majority of guys here.

Whether it's coping with a 1/10 landwhale you don't want to fuck or a 2/10 prostitute you have mixed feelings about fucking. Or coping with faggotry like guys do in prison.

None of these 3 forms of sex feeling like 'ascending' to me though. It doesn't fit the spirit of the word.

To me, ascension would not merely be sex, but sex with a girl you find attractive that makes you feel better about yourself in the long run.

If it's sex where you have mixed feelings (ie you think she hates you and is just doing it for money, or you're trying to think of someone else because she repulses you) then it only seems like Pseudo-Ascension

My libido is still high despite knowing it's over.

yeah mine's too.
probably since ive been masturbating to hentai 99% of the time.
working on diminishing it little by little.

To me, ascension would not merely be sex, but sex with a girl you find attractive that makes you feel better about yourself in the long run.
That's what ascension means on this forum.

That's what ascension means on this forum.
If that's the case it's not entirely the impression I've got, there still might be some inconsistency about that.

https://incels.wiki/w/Deincelization is what ascension redirects to on the wiki, but 'escaping inceldom' is itself not a consistent definition due to varying ideas of inceldom is... due to varying ideas of what CELIBACY is...

IE if it is merely lacking sex, or lacking sex in a romantic fulfilling relationship