Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Truecel trait: you don't actually care about your penis size

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-
I have a small 11cm (4'33) penis. I also have the frenulum breve condition. I cannot pull my foreskin. This condition requires surgery, just stretching won't work.

And with that being said, I don't really care. I'm not really sad about it. That's because I never even came close to the possibility of having sex, ever. It's not even a blip on my radar. I am so removed from the possibility of sex, that I'm completely unfazed by my situation. Having a large penis would have given me a bit more confidence, but it wouldn't have mattered.

It's face > height > body > neurotypical > money > penis

Every other part of me is so bad, my penis literally does not matter. For my penis to matter, for me to even get to the stage of sex, I would have to pass so many other checks.

Here is an interesting example of what happens to an actual dickcel: https://incels.is/threads/twoxholes-dropping-yet-another-brutal-dickpill.548098/

The guy checked all the foid's checkboxes. He was a complete stranger, yet they kissed and were about to have sex because he is attractive.

But when the foid saw his subhuman penis, she literally started feeling raped by him. It's absolutely wild. This is one of the most clearcut examples of 'sex with ugly unattractive man = rape' you can get. Straight from the foid's mouth.

Last edited:
My dick is 16cm but I'm also ugly so over. "Dickcels" ASCEND OR COPE

It doesn’t matter if you can’t get a foid in bed in first place or something.

Same. I have a 3.5" dick. Literally worthless and cannot satisfy anyone, and yet I have never cared about it, genuinely. Why? I'm incel, simple as.

could not read past this crazy delusion
A woman goes to a bar. She wants to fuck tonight and she will. At the bar, there are two men. She looks at them.

One has an above average body: broad shoulders, large forearms, thick wrist, has muscles. But he is ND. He is socially retarded.

The other man has a below average body: narrow shoulders, thin arms and wrists, skinny fat build. But he is NT. He has more charisma.

Near which man do you think the foid will sit?

Last edited:
He has more charisma
Charisma = looks = face + height

In case of nigthclub/bar foid will choose only the better looking so all other factors including NT become irrelevant. Keep in mind looks is only face + height.

In any other setting NT will become important, second after looks (height + face)

While body will remain 100% irrelevant in every setup. Only exception is obesity.

“Wrists” JFL at that autist obsesion.

It's normal and I'm still incel you fucking retard
Calm down lil nigger. I didn't say anything about you not being an incel. Why are you getting so worked up:feelswhat:?